Dare Foxy

Uh Foxy, I know things between us haven't been on good terms, but buddy.. you got a dare.

Foxy: *growls but listens anyways*

You got a dare from Pvt_leonard-church and they want you to be nice to uh.. Balloon Boy.

Foxy: Ha! You wish, Pvt! The kid irritates me almost as if I have a burning hatred passion towards him.

*brings BB in anyways and sees the toys down the hall* Hey guys! *waves to them and sees them coming down to us*

BB: Hello! *waving cheerfully to Foxy and I*

Hello

Fred: (Toy Freddy) Hey guys. What's going on down here?

Foxy: Why the hell? Why would you put him in here after I told you that I hated him?! *he slightly yelled*

Well first of all, you need to lose the attitude with me, cuz I don't know who you think your talking to like that and secondly I want you to get alone with him.

Cece: (Toy Chica) Ugh! Boys. I just can't stand it anymore. I'm leaving. *she walks out and away from all of us*

Bon-Bon: (Toy Bonnie) Girls I tell you right? *he nudged Fred's arm*

Hey!

Fred: *glares at him*

Bon-Bon: Uh..oops. I forgot you were here.

Not cool TB!

Bon-Bon: Sorry! *he puts his hands up in a defensive way for a moment then putting them down*

Foxy: What in the name is the seven seas things we would ever get alone? Huh? Explain that one to me.

Hangout and ask each other questions to get to know each other? *I slightly giggle*

BB: Sounds like fun!

Foxy: Hey kid. Like flying? *smirks with a dev'lish grin*

BB: Yes sir, fox man! *jumps up and down happily while clapping his hands*

Foxy: Would you want me to help you out with that? *grins still, while looking at BB*

BB: Yes please! Will it be fun? *he asked kindly and in a playful manner*

Bon-Bon: Oh dear god.. *thinks in thought worried about what Foxy will do to BB*

Fred: Uh.. Foxy, I don't think it's a good idea to- *gets cut off*

Foxy: Oh yes it will be fun and I'm sure Fred. Nothing bad will happen. *he picks up BB and holds him in a superman position as if he is holding him like so and is going to run around* You ready?

BB: Ready! *he said excitedly*

Foxy, don't you dare..

Foxy: 3

Don't you dare think about it!

2

I swear if you do..

1

Foxy!

Foxy: *Yeets BB down the hall, by throwing him with all of his strength and smirks watching as he soars through the air* 3.. 2... 1....

BB: *crashes into a wall and the floor at the end of the hall creating a loud sound of metal and concrete grinding against one another* Oww....

Fred: *him and Bon-Bon run down the hall to make sure that BB was alright and if any repairs were needed*

Alright. I'm done with you. I don't care at this point if you hate me or not but I'm banding you from anymore asks and/or dares for a month until you can behave yourself mister!

Foxy: WHAT!? Why!?

Because first of all, you didn't listen to me when I told you NOT To throw him! Second, you didn't do the dare that was asked of you and I even told you that you had to become friends with him and lastly, you are being a problem to us all. Maybe next time you'll learn to listen and then Maybe, I'll be a bit more nicer on you, but for now.. you're not allowed to be asked of or given dares for a month. Understand?

Foxy: Ugh, fine! *crosses his arms, pouts and walks away mumbling things to himself*

Oh, also. Learn to fix your Attitude! *I yelled down at him before he was completely gone* I've got some fixing up to do.. *sighs and walks away*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(A/N)~

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been writing chapters in a while and/or doing this. Geez I don't know how long it has been since I've published an ask or dare on here.. but it doesn't matter. I'm still here, and will try to become more active with creating my stories and such.

Now as you can tell, Foxy is grounded from this for a month because of his actions. It was to far and was most definitely not needed. Plus him and I have been on different terms and had a bit of an argument.. I'm not going into detail about that so yeah. I'm just gonna leave it at that.. heh.

Anyways, I hoped you guys liked this, especially you PVT since I haven't done it yet and now I did. Not hate, I promise. Anyways, I've got school in the morning so I'm gonna go to bed. Goodnight to you all and everyone have a goodnight/good day. Bye!

Word count: 672 words.
Bye! OwO