Ask Mangle

Mangle!

Oh hey girl! What's up?

The sky.

Really funny Rihanna.

Gosh. Girl you can't take a joke?

Neh..it was funny. So?

You got an ask by jayhunterzoom and the ask was to react to Springtrap being shipped with you.

Oooo. Springy and I? Being shipped? I like the sound of that already.

I know you will. Anyways I will be showing a video and a few pictures. You have to tell us how you feel about the pics and video of you and Springtrap. I'll show you one at a time.

How many pictures will there be?

Let's do 3 different ones. I will show you a picture then the video and the last two pictures.

Ok. Let's gets this going already! I'm excited!

First pic.

Hmm... Being honest with you. It kinda seems like I'm annoyed with him about someth- oh..I see why. He said "Hi Mango" instead of "Hi Mangle". Lol. That's kinda cute but annoying at the same time. It seems as if he is trying to be flirty towards me. I like it a lot.

Nice. That drawing, if you didn't know was made my CaramelCrazy. She is one of my favorite artists when it comes to drawing.

Oooo Nice. I think I've heard of her before. Not sure but I might check her out during my free time.

Alright. Well now on with the video. Ready?

I was born ready!

Here you go then.

*gets done watching the video after it's finished*

*is dying of laugher* OMG! I can't believe that I was asking those types of questions! XD Ok Ok.. *takes a breath and calms down a little* I'm good for now.

So, when I asked "Am I Hot?" to Springtrap, I kinda lost it there because that is just hilarious. His response tho "Your not hot Mangle. You're a God damn toy animatronic, ok?" I don't think he knew what I ment when I asked that apparently and it also looks like he doesn't care whatsoever about me at all.

It's like he doesn't really care about the people around him and seems like he just doesn't want to be there at the moment. Even though he said "Yes" to my question "Am I Hot or Sexy?" That kinda seemed unexpected from him. Though we most likely would never know what would happen.

Well it is to say that, the video came from a youtuber named Quiet Tomato. Her videos and animations are cool!
Here's the next one.

 Her videos and animations are cool!Here's the next one

That's really a-door-able. Hehe! I like this a lot! I also agree with this. I love him a lot. I don't know if he likes me back, but yeah.

Is that is?

I guess so. There isn't really much to say about that one besides that it's cute.

Ok then.

Welp, here is the last and final one.

Well, first of all this one has me as my broken self

Well, first of all this one has me as my broken self. Second, I love the fact that Springtrap is trying to make me feel loved and cared for. The "See! You're Beautiful!" that he said just warms my heart.

As much as I didn't like being broken and torn from the kids, I'm just glad someone had my back and was there to help me feel better about myself, even when I'm broken.

The reason why is because half the time the other's would just laugh at how stupid I look and the fact that after so many time of being torn apart by those kids my voice box broke and they would laugh that I wasn't able to talk. Withered Bonnie wasn't able to talk anymore and they never made fun of him for that. I guess it's because he's different and I'm not.

But I'm just glad that this warmed my heart to see that Springy was making me smile. I'm gonna keep this photo on my phone *takes phone out and takes a picture of the photo* There we go. No I'm not obsessed with him being shipped with me. I just love this picture a lot and want to keep it for many reasons. Thanks. *keeps looking at the picture of her and Springtrap being heart warming*