Chapter 25-

"Michelle Lee seems to have caught the eye of newspapers and online articles as she becomes England's icon with her famous catch fraze 'go atmosphere!' Michelle rose to fame when she started her relationship with Jack Lee but seems to be one of the best celebrities girlfriends in the past. Paparazzi Beatrice describe the British born beauty as 'hilarious and has positive vibes' could she be the new face of London? Find out after the break."

I put my laptop lid down as I soaked in what I just saw. A fully grown woman stopped everything she was doing to go work. She said bye to her kids and her partner just to go to work and discuss me.

How am I relevant?

I quickly went on Twitter and checked my account to see that I have reached one million followers. I decided to tweet out a message.

'Thank you guys so much for 1 million. I don't know what I have done to deserve this. No seriously I don't!"

I put my phone away and started my revision for today. There is no way that I am failing this year due to a little bit of fame.

No matter how exciting it is.

Just as I opened my text book I heard screaming on the corridor. I rushed to my door and opened it before taking a peek. "Put me down I am going to vomit!" I looked and saw Skylar over the shoulder of a guy.

A familiar guy.

It was Bradley.

I cringed as I saw him attempting to slap her butt and accidentally aiming at her upper thigh. He pushed her door opened before they went in. I couldn't help but feel hurt a bit.

Come on Michelle. Don't care about it.

I don't know why I felt effected.

It's because Bradley was racist and Skylar being with him means that she is overlooking this. I frowned at my horribly accurate thoughts. Maybe Skylar has overlooked it. Or maybe Bradley is making her believe that he has changed.

Or maybe he did change.

Either way I wasn't too happy about it but who am I to interfere with a relationship. I stayed leaning on my door for a bit before I went inside my room. I put a book mark in my text book and started to look through my clothes. I know I was going out with Jack next week but I just knew it was best to have an idea of what I would like to wear. I looked through my clothes and picked blue jeans with a black top.

I decided to wear my thick furry black Jacket with it because it was cold outside and I wasn't going to freeze for no one. I looked at my footwear and picked my black ankle length boots to wear. I stared at my outfit for a while before silently agreeing to it. After a few minutes I went to sit back at my seat and started reading my textbook again.
                               ***
"You need to be able to discuss this in depth to get the grade," James said as he pointed at the highlighted parts on the whiteboard. I avoided looking at him and kept my eyes on the board. An hour ago he had made us take an exam to see where about we roughly are and despite the exam taking me by surprise I knew I had aced it.

Mainly because I felt like I was able to answer all the questions in the test easily. I continued taking my notes down as James made a comment here and there about what we need to know. Before the lecture ended James explained to us how we can find out how we did in our exam.

"Just check with Lucy here and she will take your name and give you test. The bigger the percentage the better chance you have of doing well next year in summer. The lower the percentage the lower chances you have of doing well." When James left the room everyone rushed to Lucy who was at the front and next to where James stood a minute ago. I went to join the long que.

Some people were rejoicing when they got their essay. Others were scrunching their test up.

"Are you freaking kidding me? I got 80% and I didn't do anything. Just drew a cartoon!" A girl said as she held up her test. Lucy quickly shooed her away as she assisted the next person. I was soon next.

If a random girl drew a stupid cartoon and passed then I am definitely going to. The person in front of me left and I was face to face with Lucy I smiled at her as she smiled back. Her smile not reaching her cold blue eyes.

"What is your name?"

"Michelle." She started to look through the test papers and she pulled one out.

"Michelle Williams?"

"Yes." She quickly shoved it in my hand before looking away in annoyance. I didn't understand why she became hostile all of a sudden. I took a look at my test and that's when I saw it.

My grade.

I got 4%.

There was a small note on the edge of my test saying for me to go study room at 6pm tomorrow.

My heart started pounding.

I don't know why but I suddenly became weak and fell to ground as people around me gasped and shouted for help.

That was the first time I fainted and hopefully my last.