Chapter 42 (James part 2)

Me and James both sat opposed each other which meant I could check my phone from time to time. I saw that I got a message from Kate, Jasmine and Jack which made my heart beat a little faster. I decided to read his message so I opened it and saw a small paragraph.

'I am so sorry about what happened before but I can explain why I did it. I would prefer saying this in person so you can see how serious and truthful I am being.'

I kept re-reading the message until I almost forgot that I was in James house. I made sure that the record button was on. I placed my phone on in pocket before looking up to see James slowly making his way to me. He sat down next to me and put his arm around me making me feel awkward. Suddenly he leaned very close to me "how do you feel Michelle?" He asked as his fingers went up my thigh.

This man needs a long term girlfriend not a short term one. With a long term girlfriend she would be able to help him over come his difficulties and issues.

And she would be able to stay with him for so long without going crazy.

I shot out of his seat. "Let's not do that!" I said as I stood in front of James. He looked up at me with amusement in his eyes.

"I did your exam for you," he stood up and came closer to me as I kept walking back. I didn't want him near but now he had me back against the wall.

"I didn't even get what I want from you I just did your exam. You owe me Michelle," a part of me at that moment thought run and another part of me thought get him to say things.

Make him look like a fish!

"What did you want from me James?"
James put two hands on either side of my head as he hovered over me. I kept my head down as I look at my trainers.

I kept my mind on my trainers.

Wow my trainers look smaller than usual. It's making my feet look too small for my body maybe I should try getting a bigger seize. But then a bigger seize would be too big...

"Just you. Only you," James started to lean down and that's when I felt him kiss my head.

Gross.

The only person who can kiss my head is my dad.

"James no!" I said loudly taking him by surprise. "Why do you want this in exchange for good grades James?" I made sure to speak clearly and loud enough so that our conversation can be heard in the recording.

James smiled making me feel uncomfortable but I didn't move away. He started to push my braids back gently.

"I am so glad Jack cheated you. It means I can have you," James leaned forward and kissed my cheek before snaking an arm around my waist.

"James I think your going a bit too far I-"

"Shut up! You know your just like the other female students so stop pretending to be innocent. Jack does not date innocent girls!"

His hands were touching me around and I knew exactly how to break free but I needed a bit more answers. I wasn't going to let him go free.

"It's wrong for us to do this you are my lecturer James,"

"It's fine for us to date!"

"No I mean its not OK for you to make me sleep with you for good grades!"

"Then leave if you don't like the rules."

"Then I would have to leave the university," I said quietly. "I depend on you to help me with my work and you know it. I payed over £9,0000 to come to university here only to have you do all of this." He dropped his arms and left me leaning against the wall before walking to his door and opening it.

"Get out!"

I walked to the door but before leaving I turned to him and smiled knowing that the next time I see him would be when he is behind bars.

"Thanks for doing my exam James. At least I know that I have passed this term," he gave me a very bitter smile.

"Oh don't worry I am not an idiot. I know exactly how to turn a pass to a fail easily. The answers you write don't matter in your case." After that being said I walked out and started making my way back to my accommodation.

I think this is enough.