Chapter 58 (The messy prank)

I got changed into my black track suit and trainers before leaving my room with my duke tape and chocolates. These were my weapons against James. These were also the only weapons I have.

I knocked on Kate's door and she immediately came out in a black t-shirt and jeans. She had a black bandana wrapped around her head and held her cream gun over her shoulder.

"Ready to cream?" I nodded as we both went to knock on Skylar's door. She opened it and came out wearing a black plaited skirt and a white jumper. Kate rolled her eyes when she saw this.

"Skylar it's freaking cold and we are all supposed to wear black!"

"But I don't have a cool weapon so I don't need to dress in a cool way,"

I gave Skylar a pat on the back.

"Your weapon is cool and if you want you can help me duck tape James,"

Skylar fist bumped the air before we all turned to leave. Suddenly a figure jumped in front of us making us scream. The person was wearing a face mask and gestured for us to stay quiet which we obeyed.

"Follow me," the masked man said making us follow him down the stairs and into the guys corridor. One door was wide opened and the guy gestured for us to go inside which we did. Once inside the door closed leaving the three of us in darkness.

"This is soo extra guys!" Kate shouted which resulted in a round of shhh sounds.

"Please sit girls," we obeyed and the lights went on. That is when we saw the room was full of guys who live in the same corridor as Gerald.

The guys looked in our direction as they observed us. "We shall wait for the two," we sat in silence not wanting to be the one to break it. The door suddenly opened and in walked Bradley and Gerald holding their cream guns and a can of red bull.

"Hey guys sorry we are late!" Gerald explained making the guy who brought us here rip his mask of.

"You ruined the whole scary theme by apologising for being late," Bradley laughed as he took his seat.

"Don't worry too much. I think it's scary enough that Michelle's lecturer has no clue what is coming his way." Bradley explained making us all smile in satisfaction.

"Yes!" I smiled at the used to be masked guys reaction before turning to Bradley and Gerald.

"Thank you guys for getting extra help,"

Gerald leaned closer so he wasn't being heard.

"Actually it wasn't us who planned this."

"Wait then who did?" I asked as my curiosity slowly increased.

"Can we start this thing? Some of us haven't actually finished packing our stuff properly. The earlier the better," Kate explained as Gerald smiled at her.

He leaned to kiss her on the forehead and I couldn't help but see the love in his eyes.

It's unfortunate that I may never experience this.

We all listened to Kate and got on our feet. Bradley pulled Skylar up before handing her a cream gun.

"The confetti can be used after," he said as Skylar agreed quietly. Everyone was given a mask to put on in case they were caught but me.

"Are you sure that you don't want to wear one Michelle?" Skylar asked as she held out a mask to me.

"Oh no it's OK,"

"But your not going to be on Christmas break forever. You are going to have to come back and when James sees you he may start showing hate your way or even report you."