2k!!! OMG!!!😱

Woooooaaaaaaoooooohhhhhh! Thank you guys so much for the 2k views. A massive thank you to all those who have followed and voted on my book.  Thank you guys so much I honestly don't know what to say or do. I nearly passed out when I saw I had 1k views before so you can imagine what happened when I reached 2k.

😂😂😂😂😂😂 (This image was screenshot from a Shane Dawnson video!)

Now there have been some people who have followed me AND voted on my book. These people are:

AniFavour

tanyared1980

myameajoesph

lenaluv100

leeyahx

Congratulations to all of you and thank you so much for the support. I will be going on their accounts and adding a book of theirs to my reading list.

If you want to be one of the next people to be shouted out here please go follow me AND vote on my book. Once I have seen that you will be shouted out after my next three chapters.

I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE SINGLE PERSON WHO HAS READ MY BOOK EVEN IF YOU AREN'T VOTING OR FOLLOWING ME THANK YOU FOR TAKING A TIME OF YOUR DAY TO READ MY BOOK. I APPRECIATE IT A LOT AND I DON'T KNOW WHY I AM WRITING IN CAPITAL LETTERS.

Another big thank you!!!

A lot of you have been adding my book to your reading list and I just want to thank you. I would love thank you individually but there is a lot of you and it would take me hours to do it. Thank you my beautiful people for adding my story to your reading list. That is very lovely of you to!😊😊😊

And I know you are getting bored of me constantly saying thank you so I am going to wrap it up now...but with a quick last message.

I have never had anyone appreciate my work ever so I am really grateful. You guys are helping me to see myself in a good light for once. Thank you so much!

I love you all! Feel free to message me if you want and enjoy your day.