Chapter 62 (The new beginning)

Dad parked the car in my new university parking lot. The only difference between Kent and London was that I wasn't boarding. I was just commuting.

After everything I went through I decided that it is best for me to go university in London so I was home most of the time. I explained to Jack about everything James did to me and I couldn't help but notice the way Jack clenched his jaw as we stood in snow discussing this.

Was he getting protective over me?

Jack went back to Kent after Christmas and spent new years eve and new years day there. He messaged me every single day asking about how I am and what I am up to which I found cute. Jack would ask once in a while about James and my  exams and I would tell him about it. I even went as far as to sending him the recordings I got and my exams which were past but James failed.

Jack told me that he was going to get justice and even explained to my parents on the phone how it works. After speaking with my dad on the phone for fifteen minutes my dad put the phone down before saying:

"I like this kid!"

I smiled at his reaction and had the same smile when I saw the news about James.

James had been fired along with his female assistance for allowing him to fail students. Tim was on the news explaining the situation and many girls came forward and talked about their story. Some girls had done what James said and still didn't pass their exam.

"His requirements was sickening," a blonde haired girl explained as tears rolled down her face.

"I am so glad this is all over." I called Jack and he picked up immediately.

"Thank you Jack. James is behind bars!" I heard Jack laughing in the background which made me smile.

"That means you can come back to Kent Michelle." I frown at what he said.

Did Jack just...oh no.

"Jack I think it's best for me to umm stay in London."

"Why? I thought James is the one who made you have no choice but to leave."

"Yes he was but I think I need a fresh start. A lot happened in Kent Jack."

"I know it's just. I am stupid Michelle. My thoughts are selfish."

"Your not stupid Jack. Tell me your thoughts." He remained silent for a bit before starting to talk.

"I just thought that if I can get rid of James you would come back..."

"Ohh Jack."

"No its ok Michelle. I understand umm. Good luck on your first day in..."

"City university." I quickly replied.

"Oh right."

"I love you Jack."

"I love you too Michelle with all my heart. Take care I will call you later."

"Bye."

"Bye."

I rested my hand on the door handle as I thought about me and Jack's conversation. I couldn't believe he actually got rid of James just for me to stay around.

No one has ever done anything for me to stay around. No one has ever done anything so sweet like that for me.

"Come on Michelle let's go," my mum said while looking at me through the rear mirror.

"I can't mum," I whisper and she turns to face me.

"Can't or won't?" I shrugged my shoulders not knowing what to say.

"Sweetie you are going to love it here. Nothing bad will happen."

"I know mum," I wiped my eyes quickly but my mum saw my hand movements and reached to touch my knees.

"I don't know what to do mum. I have never liked a guy before or had a guy even look at me in any good way. But Jack sees me as something else. He treats me like I am worth it." My mum doesn't say anything but rubs my knee.

"Michelle you have the symptoms," my mum looks at me while smiling as I wipe my nose.

"What symptoms?"

"The 'in love' symptoms. And you don't want to leave Jack right?"

"Right?" Mum leaned forward to me "If Jack really likes you he wouldn't leave you. He would wait for you even if it takes years."

"What about centuries?" I ask and my mum frowns, making me laugh.

"I don't know about that. But like I said if he loves you he would wait." Mum got out of the car and I did the same too while wearing my backpack.

"I left your dad many times and he waited Michelle. If your dad can do it anyone can."

"Hey!" Dad shouted while frowning. I started to laugh while mum smiled at me sheepishly.

"I said you waited," my mum said and my dad just shrugs it of before leaning on the car. Jasmine hugs me before wishing me good luck on my first day.

"Bye guys!" I waved to them.

"Bye Michelle we love you!" Jasmine says while waving and mum blows a kiss.

"Remember what I said sweetie!" dad shouts as I turn to walk backwards slowly.

"Yes dad!"

"No taking weed!"

"Yes dad!"

"No alcohol!"

"Yes I get it!"

"No sex till your thirty!" A girl near me stops before her eyes widened.

"Are you sure you want to go down that road?" The girl askes as I frown at dad.

"Thank you dad!"

"You welcome sweetie!" Just then mum, dad and Jasmine get into the car before going of and I watch them disappear before turning to go but I ended up bumping into someone as I turned to climb up the stairs outside.

"Oh sorry-"

"No its my fault," I gasp as I look up at the person.

"Jack?" He looks at me nervously as he scratches his head. He holds his hand out to me before smiling.

"My name is Jack Lee." He introduced so I took his hand before introducing myself.

"I am Michelle Williams."

"Let's start a fresh Michelle." I nodded as my arms wrapped around his neck and he leaned closer to kiss me.

The next few years to come are going to be awesome.

I love you Jack ❤

The end.