・: II :・

You heard murmurs surround you as Professor Park continued to smirk

You heard murmurs surround you as Professor Park continued to smirk. What did he take from your house? When you left this morning nothing seemed to be amiss, so just what was he talking about?

"I accidentally took your keys thinking they were mine. I hope you didn't think I was some thief who stole from you after you had treated me so well last night" Professor Park chimed as he reached into his pocket and waved the keys in front of your face, never once removing eye contact.

"Th-thank you" you stuttered, clearly embarrassed that your professor had just made a scene on the first day of class. 

"Always my pleasure, Princess" Professor Park replied as he leaned off from your desk and walked up to the front of class. You could feel some of the female students glare behind your back, but you refused to look back or let it get to you. You were here to learn and eventually go to law school, you weren't just about to throw it all away for some Professor you knew nothing about. 

"Okay class, since it's our first day I thought I'd start of with a quick intro-" Professor Park was cut off when the door flung open. A wall clock tumbled to the ground as the wall shook from the impact of the door hitting the wall. 

"Ah, if it isn't Jungkook. Welcome to class, late as usual... Sit down besides Miss L/N" Professor Park commanded as he pointed to the empty table to your left. A fairly younger man wearing a hood walked besides you and sat down. You heard music coming from his earphones, he was clearly the type that didn't do well in class. 

"As I was saying, I'll start off with a brief introduction of who I am. My name is Park Jimin, but as you all know you can call me Jimin. I'm the youngest faculty member, something I'm sure most of you already know, especially the ladies who far outnumber the men here." Jimin chuckled as you heard your female classmates squeal like fangirls. 

You started to wonder if your professor just got his job because of his looks. Now that you think of it, it is a good business strategy. Hire a good looking young professor and you're sure to temp the vast female population to take more classes he was offering. If a good looking professor teaches multiple classes, the money will just flow in without any effort.  

"Miss L/N? Did you hear what I was saying?" You snapped back into reality when you heard someone slap their hand on your desk. You froze when your eyes met that of your professor who had once again walked up to your desk.

"The first day back and you're already acting up? How about staying after class and reflecting on what you have done?" He asked as you were taken aback. You were always a hardworking student that had never gotten into trouble and now this. 

"I have another class after this so I can't stay after. I'm sorry if I caused you any trouble... I d-didn't get enough sleep last night so I dozed off..." You tried to think up a lie fast and that was the only thing you could think of.