・: III :・

"Wh-what do you mean?" You stuttered as you looked for a means of escape

"Wh-what do you mean?" You stuttered as you looked for a means of escape. The last thing you wanted was to be caught in this awkward position with your professor.

"You know..." he emphasized the last word causing you to instantly regret falling for your professor's trap.

A chuckle escaped Professor Park's lips as he leaned off of you. "Are you heading home?" He asked as he glanced towards the direction of your apartment. "I haven't had anything to eat, how about offering me some dinner at your place?"

You sighed as you turned to your professor. "I'm sorry but I only have ramen at home. Unlike a professor who most likely earns six figures, I only earn minimum wage"

Professor Park nodded his head as the realization hit him before snapping his finger in front of your face. "Well I can't have my pretty little student stuffing herself with unhealthy food, now can I? What kind of professor will that make me? Come now, I'll treat you to some of my homemade food!" He chimed as he grabbed your arm and dragged you towards a parked Rolls Royce.

As he pushed you into the passenger seat you couldn't help but wonder how a professor could afford such a car. You started to wonder if he was a male stripper or had a sugar mama. You started to chuckle at the thought causing Jimin to turn his head towards you while he was driving.

"What's so funny?" He asked as you widened your eyes. You mentally cursed yourself for getting lost in your own world once more.

"Nothing! By the way, where are you taking me?" You asked as you Jimin pulled up in front of a luxurious hotel.

"My room!" He chimed as he got out of his car and handed the keys to the valley before opening the door for you.

"Why are we at a hotel?" You asked as you were reminded of all the dramas you watched where people did things at hotels, which was the last thing you wanted to do with your professor.

"Isn't it obvious?" He asked as he raised an eyebrow before winking, causing a chill to run down your spine.

"I-I'm s-sorry, but I have a boyfriend" you stuttered as you said the first thing that popped up in your mind. Surely he wouldn't try anything on someone who was taken, or so you hoped.

"Hmm? So you where thinking we were going to be doing that type of thing?  Well... I shouldn't disappoint my student" he chuckled as he grabbed your arm pulled you towards the front desk.

"Wait! What are you taking about!?" You exclaimed, clearly confused about what he was implying.

"You'll see" he chimed as he pulled you towards the elevators. As soon as the doors shut you tried to yank your arm free from his grip, but to no avail.

"So how was your first day of school?" He asked as he tightened his grip on you. A smirk formed on his plump lips as he noticed you had given up trying to break free from his grip.