・: VIII :・

・:・:・ 

  ・:・:・ 

"What did you say?" you asked in confusion, not knowing what he had said because he had said it in a barely audible whisper. When Jungkook did not reply you turned around to see him glancing away from the dresses the women had brought up. 

Was he embarrassed?  Why was a male prostitute like him so embarrassed of seeing lace? Didn't see women in lace and even less in his line of work? Just why did he seem like an innocent kid?

"Miss, please wear this. Mr. Park has instructed for you to wear this" a female attendant stated as she held up a red revealing dress in front of you causing you to widen your eyes in disgust and stumble backwards towards Jungkook who in panic backed away from you, causing you to fall flat on your butt. You let out a whimper as you tried to stand back up.

"There's no way I'm wearing something like that" you stated in a cold, uncaring tone hoping they would allow you to pick something else

"Sorry Miss, but our instructions were absolute. Either you dress yourself, or we do" she replied in a cold tone causing a shiver to run down your spine. Were these the women that worked for the male prostitutes? 

"I..." You couldn't find the right words as you saw the other women approach you in a hostile manner. They seemed like hungry predators ready to pounce on you at any moment. Their eyes even seemed to glow, although you were sure it was just your imagination from being so frightened and at a loss of what to do. You wished Taehyung was here, but you knew he would probably be stopped by Jungkook again. Just why and how was he so strong? 

"Fine..." you mumbled as you yanked the dress from her hands and dragged yourself towards the fitting rooms. Once you were inside you shut the curtains and began to strip. As the fabric of your dress fell off your shoulders you couldn't help but let out a saddened sigh as your eyes fell on the scar situated in-between your breasts. 

You placed your hand on it as tears began to form, clouding your vision. You hated seeing yourself naked because that scar reminded you everyday that you should not have been alive. It was a constant reminder of what had happened long ago and just how powerless you were... but... It was also a source of your strength. That scar reminded you to become stronger and to avenge your parents.