・: X :・

・:・:・

・:・:・

"Namjoon hyung? I haven't seen you in a while, how have you been?" your professor stated as he loosened his grip on you. Taking this rare opportunity, you broke free and moved a few feet away from him, hoping the two men that just walked in wouldn't get the wrong idea.

"Jimin that's not important now! What are you still doing here and with her" he emphasized the last word while he pointed at you. The other man wearing a tight black leather jacket and a baseball cap glanced your way before he turned back to Jimin.

"Hyung, did you two come to rescue us?" Jimin chuckled as he turned towards the other man you didn't know the name of.

"That's not it, I came to see something amusing but I end up seeing you about to sleep with your student at your own wedding with another woman... You know it'll get pretty bloody down there soon right? Especially when Jin hyung and Hoseok hyung come? You know how the two are when they're drunk." Namjoon continued as he pulled out his phone.

"Hm..." he mumbled, his expression troubled as he continued to gaze down at his phone. "You two can continue what you were about to do back at Jimin-"

You cut him off by shouting, "I DON'T WANT ANY OF HIS SERVICES! I'M SORRY ABOUT FINDING OUT YOUR SECRET OF BEING A MALE PROSTITUTE, BUT I'M REALLY NOT INTERESTED IN THAT SORT OF STUFF!"

The phone in Namjoon's hands tumbled to the ground as the whole room went silent. You froze not knowing what to do. You started to wonder whether the two in front of you were also male prostitutes, seeing how they both seemed as if the blood was literally drained from their bodies.

Without any notice, Jimin fell to his knees in laughter as the other two stared at him in confusion.

"Hyung, let's just get out of here and drop Y/N off at her apartment. I'll explain everything to you back home" Jimin stated in between laughter as he stood up and dusted himself off.

"Y/N, Jungkook should be able to take you back home" Jimin whispered to you as he walked towards the door. "Stay here and wait for him" he continued before walking out the door and locking you inside.

As soon as the door shut you heard a commotion outside. It sounded as if bullets were being fired, but you chose to ignore it because if you were to be honest you were pretty exhausted from everything that had happened.

As you were lost in your own thoughts the door suddenly opened revealing a sweaty Jungkook who seemed to have been in some type of brawl. "Y/N, let's jump out the window"

You froze and stared at him dumbfounded as he hurried towards the window and yanked it open. "Y/N, you jump first. Hyung will catch you" he continued as he pulled you by the arm and pushed you towards the window.

"W-wait wh-what are you doing?!" you protested as he continued to push you towards the edge of the window.

"Yoongi hyung, she's coming now" Jungkook shouted as the other man from before stood there unamused as he continued to gaze up towards the window you and Jungkook were at.