・: V :・

・:・:・

・:・:・

"

Y/N! I'm home" A cheerful voice called from the front door causing Jimin to expertly hide in a broom closet as you glanced out the door of the bathroom. You groaned in annoyance having your perfect bath time ruined by your so called brother who you somehow ended up taking care of after your parents' death.

"Taehyung? Wait up I'm taking a bath! Why don't you ever call before you come home?" You asked as you got out of the tub and dried yourself with the towel and shut the door of your bathroom that oddly had been opened. Once the door was shut you quickly changed into pair of pajamas and walked out towards the living room where Taehyung was busy unpacking his bags. 

"Why are you here?" you asked in a cold tone as you glanced down at all the suitcases scattered across the floor. You loved Taehyung with all your heart, but the last thing you wanted was to work even longer to provide for the two of you. 

"That's the first thing you say when you haven't seen me in so long?" Taehyung turned towards you and gave you his signature grin causing you to scoff while crossing your arms across your chest. 

"You know I can't keep working for the two of us. I'm a full time student working part-time at a convenience store. With that salary I doubt we can get by. Unless you go out and work" At your words Taehyung pouted. He hated to work, he would rather smooch off of you and play video games at home. You should be angry at him, but you understood where he came from. When you first met him a while back he was still a preteen who was thrown out of his house by his mother because he wouldn't join his father's gang after he was killed by a rival gang. His mother had wanted Taehyung to get revenge, but he didn't like fighting. He had spent most of his childhood acting like an adult that he never really had time to play games and have fun, which is why you were so lenient towards him.

"I can try... Wait, what was that?!" Taehyung quickly ran towards the your room as the sound of a window being closed was heard. "Y/N, stay back!" Taehyung stated in panic as he slowly crept towards your room to find the window shut with its lock open. 

"Y/N, how many times have I told you to to check all your windows and doors when you get home. This isn't even a safe neighborhood, especially for a young girl- ah I mean woman- like you!" Taehyung scolded you as he raised his index finger towards your petite figure. 

"Sorry... I thought they were all locked when I took a bath" you mumbled trying to think of why you had forgotten to lock the window. Since it was such an eventful day today, you thought you had let your guard down due to that. 

"Do you have school tomorrow? Maybe I can get a job there so you would be safe when you're walking home?" Taehyung asked as he sat down on your bed. You mentally cursed at him for getting on your bed when he most likely didn't even shower after his flight.