・: VI :・

・:・:・

・:・:

(3 Years Ago)

"What's your name?" you asked as you knelt down towards the stray cat. He was clearly injured and hungry. You reached into your bag and pulled out some canned cat food you had taken from work. Slowly opening so that you would not frighten the feline you placed the can in front of him. The cat hissed at you as you did so, but seeing that you weren't a threat he cautiously started to eat from it.

A warm grin formed on your lips as you reached towards the feline and placed your palm over its head. It flinched from the sudden contact, but soon warmed up to you. "I'll name you Chimmy" you chuckled at yourself thinking the name was cute.

You laid oblivious to the man that had been watching you the entire time. He had barely moved into the neighborhood and had been busy surveying the area when he spotted you feeding a cat. He had always seen women dressed in skimpy outfits, that it surprised him to see you sitting there with sweats on while feeding a stray cat.

Something him felt curious as he continued to watch you. You were different from the rest... You were innocent... Something that Park Jimin never came across in his line of work. 

As days passed by, Jimin continued to watch you from afar wondering whether or not he should approach you. Would they be after you if he made his move? You were so weak and helpless that they could easily kill you without even lifting a finger. 

Were you ready for this kind of world? Would you be able to handle being his lover? Thousands of questions flooded his mind as he continued to watch you feeding the stray cat. He wondered how you would handle it knowing that he was a killer...

As years passed, he continued to study you from afar and even learned what your likes and dislikes were. When you would laugh, he would oddly find himself laughing as well. He loved your innocence and wanted to protect it, but that all changed when he saw you wearing a short maroon dress to your friends bachelorette party.

Seeing you in that skin tight revealing outfit made him want to claim you as his own. It was then that he started to have dirty thoughts of you and it was then that he stopped watching you from afar. 

However, it was also then that his enemies got wind of his interest in you and wanted to kill you. As he was busy killing your pursuers he ended up getting stabbed. He thought he wouldn't make it until Jungkook arrived and that he would have to leave you, but fate had other plans.

Like a cliche story, you came to his rescue. He couldn't help but smirk as he saw you checking him out that day. He wanted to make your sumbit to him that day, but he was injured and knew better.

It was on that day he devised a sinister plan to win you over... and... it was on that day you started to finally start living your life...

・:🔫:・