=4=

The rest of Minghao's classes went by normally. Now it was the end of science and time for lunch. Minghao packed his stuff and began heading towards the cafeteria, which he could confidently say he knew where it was. Right before he made it to the cafeteria doors someone pulled him back by the collar of his jacket. He quickly turned around, instantly pissed, just to see Junhui standing there.

"You know you could actually use your words for once?!" Minghao started, irritated by Junhui's actions. Junhui just looked at him for a second, letting the younger calm down.

"I have to stay with you and I am not going into that noisy cafeteria, filled with obnoxious people," Junhui stated very stubbornly.

"Okay so don't. I'm going in." Minghao snapped back. He really didn't like Junhui's attitude. 'Why does he think I'm just gonna do what he wants!?' Minghao questioned to himself.

"You think you can handle keeping your anger in check with the assholes in there? Not everyone here is nice and friendly," Junhui countered.

Minghao paused. He really wasn't sure if he could. The way Jun talks about it, he would be on fire in a second. He didn't want to just not make friends because of that though. Minghao took a deep breath, "I'm going to try and keep my anger in. I don't want to be isolated in this school because of my anger. I've had enough isolation." He whispered the last part. With that Minghao turned and went through the doors.

Junhui watched him walk in and sighed heavily. He heard clear as day what Minghao said about isolation. He could understand that. He decided to stand by the doors for now.

Minghao made his way through the cafeteria and spotted Hoshi waving at him from a lunch table. He went over and sat down with him. At the table was Joshua and Dokyeom and one other person he didn't recognize. "Hey Minghao good to see you came," Hoshi said cheerfully.

"Oh so you're Minghao. I'm Seungkwan!" the blonde stranger said as he held out his hand for Minghao to shake. They shook hands and when they retracted Seungkwan's hands lit on fire and it started going up his arms. It quickly stopped though. "Woah your power is wild! I could barely stop it, it's really overbearing." Minghao was sitting there with a very confused and concerned face, "Oh yeah sorry, my power is Copy. I can touch anyone and copy their power. The amount of time I have their power depends on how long I'm in contact with them for."

"Everyone here has pretty amazing powers," Minghao praised. Minghao then realizes he didn't get food yet, while everyone else has their food already. "Hey imma get food real quick." Everyone nodded.

Minghao made his way through the crowded cafeteria towards the line to get food. On his way through the crowd he accidentally bumped into someone. He was about to apologized but the guy wasn't about to let that happen. "You need to watch it. Oh your that new kid huh. Well so you know, don't mess with me or you'll regret it."

The way this guy talked to him got Minghao pissed. "Maybe you should stop being an asshole," Minghao said, anger lacing his voice. 'What the hell is wrong with him? First asshole Junhui and now him? Ugh.' Minghao thought to himself.

The guy grabbed Minghao by the collar, "What did you just say to me?" Minghao put his hands on the dudes arms that were still clutching his collar. Fire surrounded his fist. The guys sleeves started to singe and burn but he didn't seem to notice or he didn't care.

Suddenly they could hear someone walking towards them, now realizing the cafeteria went silent. Everyone watched in shock as Wen Junhui, the Ice Prince, was actually in the cafeteria and making his way towards the two causing trouble. He was standing right next to them now. He looked down at the dudes hands that were holding Minghao's collar, then at Minghao's fiery fists that were slowly burning through the dudes jacket.