=15=

Everyone trains hard for weeks and improved their skills. Jun helped Minghao everyday(even when he was supposed to be training with someone else). Everyone saw Minghao's improvement and they were happy for him. He could even make the dummies catch on fire now.

Everyone worked but there was one member that wasn't fully participating in practice though. "Jeonghan! Why haven't you been using your powers?" Coach called across the gym, distracting Jeonghan from his combat practice with Dino, resulting to a kick in the face.

Jeonghan fell on his butt clutching his bleeding nose. "Oh my gosh Jeonghan are you ok? I'm so sorry I didn't mean to! And now you're bleeding! This is all my fault I am so sorry really-," Dino rambled as he crouched next to Jeonghan before getting cut off.

"No. Stop. This was not your fault. I got distracted and didn't pay attention. Trust me Chan this wasn't your fault," Jeonghan confirmed, ruffling Dino's hair.

This made Dino feel better. But wait a second, "Why did you call me Chan, everyone calls me Dino," he asked with a pouting face.

"Because you are my son and I have the unquestionable right to call you my little baby Chan," Jeonghan reaches up with his hands and pinched Dino's cheeks.

Dino screeched. "Don't touch me! Your hands are covered in nose blood!" He slapped Jeonghan's hands away from his face with a look of disgust.

Dino tried to scurry away, but Jeonghan tackles him down with a bear hug. "Who's baby are you!? Who's baby are you!?" Jeonghan questioned loudly as Dino was face first against the ground, stuck in Jeonghan's hold.

"Your nose is gonna drip on me!!" Dino shouted while struggling. Eventually he stopped because he knew he wouldn't get out of this, so he gave in. "I'm Jeonghan's baby," he said, sounding so done with the older.

Jeonghan smiles mischievously, satisfied with his victory. He got off of Dino and looked around. By now all attention was on them. Scoups walked over and handed Jeonghan a napkin. "Thank you," he mumbled.

"Okay, now that that's taken care of, tell me why you haven't been using your powers Jeonghan," the coach demanded as he crossed his arms.

Jeonghan gulped and had a fearful look. "I-I..." he stood trying to think of something. He put his head down and looked at the floor with a lifeless look.

"My power is possession. I posses people, taking control of their bodies. It never mattered where I went, I was hated because of my powers. My parents called me a devil child. Pretty much everyone at this school hates me," Jeonghan looked up with an frustrated face with sadness in his eyes, "I walk these halls and see everyone avoiding me, there's rumors saying I control and toy with people for fun." Jeonghan paused to take a deep breath. "I just...don't want you guys to hate me," he concluded sounding defeated.

Everyone was shocked. They never thought Jeonghan would ever have to deal with things like that. Scoups was the first to come forward. He rested his hand on Jeonghan's shoulder, "Hey, you don't have to deal with that anymore. We're your team now and we're not gonna hate you because of your power, none of us care about those stupid rumors."

Everyone agreed nodding or saying so out loud. They all assured that they were a team and teams have each other's back. Scoups turned back to Jeonghan with an assured face, "You don't have to be afraid to use your power, we're here for you."

Jeonghan looked around at his friends. All their reassuring and smiling faces made him realize he didn't need to worry. He had a small smile on his face and looked back at Scoups. "Okay yeah I'll do my best," he said with a small nod. Everyone gave a little cheer making Jeonghan's smile widen.

"Hey and I'll train with you first if that'll help you feel more comfortable," Scoups offered as he scratched the back of his neck, trying to sound and act as casual as he could even though you could see his face was slightly pink.

Jeonghan smiled and hugged Scoups. "That sounds nice thank you," he said then pulled away. He inwardly smirked when he saw the light tinting officials pink get darker on the older's cheeks, happy with the affect he had on him. Maybe he did like Scoups too.

Scoups coughed. "I mean yeah of course no problem pshh," he tried to sound nonchalant but was kind of failing. You could hear some of the other members laughing at him.

"Oooohhh would you look at the lovebirds," Seungkwan said teasingly. Joshua, Hoshi, Dokyeom, and Minghao joined in on the oohs and aws , making the two of them flustered.

"Shut up Seungkwan no one asked you," Jeonghan said with annoyance. The coach told everyone to get back to work and everyone dispersed.

Jeonghan looked over to Scoups. "Are you sure about this? You don't have to," Jeonghan asked again, wanting to make completely sure Scoups would be ok.

"Yeah I'm fine don't worry," he gave a thumbs up and a bright smile. Everyone in the training hall was low key watching them, for the relationship tea and they were curious to see Jeonghan's power.

Jeonghan took a deep breath with his eyes closed. He opened his eyes again and they were glowing a neon hot pink. Everyone was amazed by how pretty his eyes were. Jeonghan looked into Scoups eyes. Everyone watched on as Jeonghan's body dispersed and went into Scoups. Scoups stumbles back from the impact with his face scrunched up. Everyone was holding their breaths with anticipation to see what would happen next.

Scoups relaxed, standing up straight with his face neutral, then opening his eyes to reveal hot pink ones. Everyone gasped with shock and amazement. "Woah Jeonghan is that you?" Dokyeom asked, teleporting in front of them.

"Yeah it's me," Jeonghan confirmed. He put a hand on his hip and flexed his other arm muscle while wiggling his eyebrows up and down. "What do you think?" He asked.

Hoshi came over and looked them up and down. "Woah that's crazy! Can Scoups hear and see us?" Hoshi asked.

"Yeah he can if I let him, which I am of course. I can also hear him if he try's talking to me," Jeonghan answered while pointing at his head.

"Can you use Scoups' power?" Vernon asked, joining in on the questioning.

"I can use the persons powers I posses but I won't be able to use them well since it'll be like I just discovered my ability, unless I practice using them while possessing the person," Jeonghan explained.

"Oh! Can you try punching something then?!" Mingyu asked excitedly.

Jeonghan nodded and looked at a small wall of concrete he's seen Scoups easily punch with little effort before. He walked over to it. "Okay I'm gonna do it," Jeonghan pulled back his arm 'Don't do it. Don't do it. Don't do it.' Scoups said in Jeonghan's head but Jeonghan was too caught up in the moment to listen. So he punched the wall.

Everyone looked on as Jeonghan's fist hit the wall with a thud. A few seconds passed before Jeonghan fell to his knees shouting in pain. "Aaahhh it didn't work!!" He shouted and whined.

He was suddenly thrown out of Scoups' body and was rolling on the floor. A few seconds later Scoups was doing the same thing. "Oh my god why did you do that!!" He asked while holding his hand.

Soon Jeonghan sat up and shook his hand. "Okay I'm good now, the pain went away for me," he stood up and looked at Scoups who was still was sitting hissing in pain. "Oooh yeah sorry about that, I'll take you to the nurse," Jeonghan apologized as he helped Scoups up.

They walked out of the training hall towards the nurse. Everyone watched with mixed emotions, some thought it was funny others felt bad for Scoups. Minghao voices what everyone was thinking though, "Wooowww."

This got really emo for a hot second and was mainly focused on the parents Jeongcheol. I've been busy with school so it's hard to update sorry, but I'm gonna try and update as fast as I can! Ok thank you so much for reading GO STREAM YMMD EDGY BOI