=5=

Junhui pulled Minghao out of the training hall and they walked towards the exit doors. before they reached the doors Junhui stopped and let go of Minghao's hand. He turned to look at him and crossed his arms, "Your hands were on fire."

Minghao's eyes widened in shock. He looked down at his hands, the one Junhui was holding slightly frosted. Minghao guessed he didn't feel it getting cold because he was distracted by Junhui actually holding his hand. "Oh sorry about that," he apologized not really worried about it, his mind still thinking about what his friends said.

"What were you even talking about that made you get all on fire?" Junhui asked raising a brow.

Minghao thought about how everyone thought that Junhui and him were dating. Heat rose to his cheeks. "Nothing! Don't worry about it!"

"Your hands are on fire again though. Maybe it should be something to worry about." Junhui said with raised brows, eyes questioning.

Minghao took a deep breath and shook his hands to get rid of the fire. "Come on lets just go back to the dorm okay?" Minghao walked past Junhui out of the building. Junhui rolled his eyes and just let it go.

He started going left when outside the building. "Wrong way," Junhui called. Minghao stopped, put his head down, and sighed. He then turned around and started following Junhui back to the dorm room.

———

At the dorm Minghao immediately laid himself on the couch. Junhui went straight to the bedroom. As Minghao was laying there he suddenly heard his stomach grow really loudly. This made him remember that he didn't get to eat lunch since that fight happened. He got up and walked over to the fridge and opened it, nothing. He looked through the cabinets, nothing.

Minghao sighed and decided he would just get some instant ramen from a convenience store near by. He took a glance out the window and saw that it was raining. "Ugh."

He grabbed an umbrella and opened the front door. "Where do you think you're going?" Junhui suddenly appeared out of the bedroom.

"To get food. I didn't get to eat lunch and I'm starving. There's nothing to eat here," Minghao said, annoyed. Then in the moment of silence before Junhui could talk, a loud growl could be heard. Minghao smirked, "Oh yeah you didn't get to eat either."

Minghao looked at Junhui with raised brows, waiting for him to give in. Junhui let out a loud sigh, "Okay." He grabbed the other umbrella and they walked through the dorm halls, down some stairs and out of the building towards the shop.

The walk to the shop wasn't very long. Minghao got to see his surroundings a little bit on the way. The smell of rain refreshing to him. He was actually thankful that Junhui caught him before going out because he wouldn't have been able to find his way there otherwise, which he realized on the walk.

When they were outside of the shop Junhui suddenly stopped. "What?" Minghao asked.

"Nothing, just go get the food real quick." Minghao just furrowed his brows and shrugged. He went in while Junhui stayed outside. Minghao paid for the ramen plus a few other snacks and drinks and walked out. When he walked out he didn't see Junhui. He then heard some shuffling from a little alley from between the convenience store and the shop beside the convenience store.

He went over and saw Junhui crouched down, his umbrella not covering his back so it was getting all wet. 'What is he doing?' Minghao thought.

As Minghao slowly approached he saw that Junhui had his hand outstretched to a small black and white kitten that was wet and shivering. Junhui's other hand was holding his umbrella to cover it and that's why the umbrella wasn't completely over Junhui. The kitten meowed and gave small hisses from a corner between a box and the alley wall.

'So much for an ice prince' Minghao thought. He walked over and crouched next to Junhui, covering them both with his umbrella. Junhui looked over at him, they stared at each other for a second, then he looked back at the kitten. "Here kitty kitty," Junhui tried to call it over. He frowned, "Hold this for a second." Junhui shoved his umbrella into Minghao's hand and ran out of the alley. Not waiting for any response.

A few minutes later he ran back all soaked with a little bottle of milk that was most likely from the convenience store. He crouched back down next to Minghao. Jun unscrewed the cap and then took his umbrella back. "Hold out your hand for a second."

"Why-"

"Come on Minghao, please?" Minghao blushed hearing Junhui say his name, he also said please which was very unexpected. He put out his hand, and then watched as Junhui proceeded to pour some of the milk into his hand.

"What. The. Fuck."

"We don't have a bowl. Besides you can warm the milk for the cold kitten," Junhui said with furrowed brows. He was obviously really concerned for the poor thing. Minghao didn't expect him to be that caring for something.

Minghao sighed, "Yeah ok." He warmed the milk a little, making sure it wasn't too hot, and put his hand out towards the kitten. It seemed to smell it and slowly started walking towards his hand. It started drinking some. It soon finished since it was probably hungry and Minghao really couldn't hold a lot of milk in his hand.

Junhui took this chance to pick it up and hold it to his chest. It curled up against the warmth. As Junhui looked down at it Minghao saw him have a slight smile on and his heart most definitely did not speed up a little.

"We have to bring it to a shelter now I guess," Minghao said.

"Oh. Yeah, I guess you're right," Junhui quietly agreed. Minghao saw the smile drop and be replaced with a slight pout.

Minghao didn't like that one bit. "Or maybe we can keep it as our pet in the dorm..." Minghao saw as Junhui looked at him. His face was neutral but his eyes looked excited. Minghao smiled, "Come on lets go back, you're soaked. We can go get kitten supplies tomorrow."

Junhui nodded his head. They walked back to the dorm, Junhui petting the kitten the whole way.