=17=

A week passed and their class was blessed with a day off from school and training. On weekends they take that time to sleep and rest from all their hard work, so having a Monday off means they would be well rested for activities.

"Listen up!" Seungkwan yelled to everyone, grabbing their attention before they could leave the training hall Friday. "Whether you like it or not we're all hanging out at the small fair that's happening on Monday! No arguing!"

Only Wonwoo gave a grumble of disapproval and Jun and Woozi rolled their eyes. Everyone dispersed and went home to rest for the weekend.

---

Everyone was gathered in the town, making their way towards the carnival. It was just starting to be evening so the sky was a light grey, slowly making its way into a starry night.

"I'm so excited to go to the fair!" Dino shouted. "They'll have so many snacks like fried Oreos, funnel cake, and cotton candy! I really can't wait for some cotton candy!"

"Oh that sounds like fun, I haven't had cotton candy since I was a kid," Minghao said as he thought back. His mother went through the trouble to make sure he went to the fair with her after he mentioned some kids at school talking about it, and that he wondered what the fair was like. Minghao smiled at the memory of them spending the day playing games and going on rides.

"I've never had cotton candy," Jun mentioned. This caused the group to stop and look at Jun. Jun furrowed his brow, "What?"

"You've never had cotton candy?" Seungkwan asked. Jun nodded his head. He didn't get why it was such a big deal.

"Okay then our first stop once we get into the fair is to get Jun some cotton candy!" Scoups announced to the group. Everyone nodded in agreement and they all continued to the fair grounds.

They walked through the entrance, everyone paying for their wrist bands that'll probably stay attached to them for a week or two.

"The food concessions are over there, I repeat, the food concessions are over there," Hoshi says as he holds two fingers to his ear, pretending to be talking into an earpiece.

Dokyeom quickly makes his hands into the shape of a gun and holds them up, going back to back with Hoshi. "We need to scope the area and locate the target," he says.

Seungkwan puts the inside of his wrist to his mouth, like there was a hidden walkie talkie spies would use. "Alright boys move out. Stay focused on the target, no distractions," he added. The three nodded and started moving out ahead of everyone, sneakily looking around corners while having there backs pressed to the walls of food stans. The group chuckled at their silliness.

The three were in spy mode, concentrating really hard. Then Mingyu looked to the left and pointed, "Hey isn't that the cotton candy stand?" He said, gathering everyone's attention. They all looked over to see the cotton candy stand past a few other stands.

"Awww come on," Hoshi pouted as he got out of spy mode with the other two. They made their way over to the stand and got a few to share, since one was huge.

Minghao was handed one and he looked at Jun. "Here, try some," Minghao said as he held the cotton candy out to Jun.

Jun smirked and pointed over at Hoshi trying to feed Woozi a piece of cotton candy and getting his face shoved away. "Feed me," he commanded and leaned down, parting his lips, and waiting for Minghao to give him some cotton candy.

Minghao's cheeks heated up and he tears a piece of the fluff off. He slowly brings it up to Jun's mouth, his face increasing in heat the whole time. He finally reaches Jun's mouth and Jun eats the candy. Minghao watches as Jun's face becomes slightly surprised. "That's pretty good," he says, "but maybe it tastes so good because of the beautiful person feeding it to me," Jun finishes with a wink.

With that the cone of cotton candy Minghao was holding set on fire, "Minghao! The cotton candy!" Jeonghan exclaimed. He promptly dropped it and Jun froze it.

Minghao sighed, he couldn't believe that stupid cheesy flirting got to him like that. "Awww Minghao, you got flustered so easily," Seungkwan teased.

Minghao glared at Seungkwan, then gave Vernon, who was standing next to Seungkwan, the look. Vernon smirked, put his arm around Seungkwan's shoulders and leaned closer to Seungkwan's face, "Seungkwanie~ feed me some cotton candy," he demanded with a slight pout.

Seungkwan's face was visibly red and he just had his mouth slightly parted like he wanted to say something but couldn't. Seungkwan suddenly clamped his mouth shut and shoved the whole cotton candy stick into Vernon's face. "Let's go on some rides now, shall we?" He asked, walking in the direction of the rides before anyone answered.

They all broke into their own little groups and went through out all the fair grounds going on most of the rides. By the time they met back up, it was dark outside and the fair grounds were lit up with all of the neon colors from the fair rides, a mash of music coming from different rides, and a mixture of smells coming from concession stands and mystery places.

"Guys! None of us have been on the Ferris wheel yet. Let's go on it!" Hoshi suggested. Everyone nodded and started getting into smaller pairs. "Woozi is with me!" Hoshi claimed as he hugged Woozi from the side, squishing his cheek against Woozi's cheek, quickly getting shoved away.

"Jeonghan, Scoups," Dino called, dragging each of there names on for a long time in a whiny manner, "Vernon said I couldn't ride with him and Seunkwan because I might see something I don't want to see, can I sit with you guys?," he asked all pouty .

Jeonghan looked over at Vernon who heard them and gave him one of those 'I'm gonna kick your ass when we get home' mother looks. Vernon visibly gulped and hurriedly hopped in to the Ferris cart with Seungkwan.

"Yes Chanie you can sit with me and Scoups," Jeonghan answered with a sweet smile towards Dino. Jeonghan looked over at Scoups who now had a small pout on his lips, since he wanted to ride with Jeonghan alone. "Isn't that right Cheolie?" Jeonghan asked as he elbowed Scoups in the side.

Scoups hissed and rubbed his side. "Of course. I can never say no to little Chanie," he confirmed as he ruffled Dino's hair, "Let's go."

Everyone got on and enjoyed their time on the ride. When Jun and Minghao got to the top, Jun spoke up, "The stars look nice tonight." Minghao looked up and agreed. It was the most beautiful starry night he's ever seen. He also looked at the fair grounds with all its colorful attractions and smiled.

Jun was watching the sky at first but now his attention was on Minghao and only Minghao. The way his eyes shone as he looked up at the night sky, the way he smiled while looking at the fair grounds below. "Hey Hao," Jun called in a soft voice. Minghao hummed in response and turned his head to look at Jun, freezing when he saw how close they were.

Jun brought up a hand to cup the side of Minghao's face and brought his other hand to rest on Minghao's waist. Both of their heartbeats sped up as Jun slowly leaned in. Their lips softly touched at first, then became more confident. Minghao's hands came up to grip onto Jun's shoulders. Their lips moved against each other's in matching rhythm, both of them wanting more.

They broke apart for air, still staying close, and smiled. They were going in to continue when they heard, "Oh my god! Chan cover your eyes!" They weren't at the top anymore and at a point where the cart behind them could see into their cart. They both looked over at Jeonghan covering Chan's eyes and Scoups laughing hysterically. They broke away in embarrassment and spent the rest of the ride just sitting, Jun having his arm wrapped around Minghao.

They all got off and everyone was tired from all the fun. They decided to go home and rest. On the way home Hoshi carries Woozi on his back because Woozi surprisingly asked him to, since his feet were tired. Seungkwan and Vernon were off in their own world. Dokyeom also carried Joshua on his back. Mingyu tried to carry Wonwoo too but got rejected, but Mingyu whined until Wonwoo at least held his hand. Scoups carried the passed out Dino on his back while holding Jeonghan's hand. That left Minghao and Jun walking hand in hand, both having big smiles on their face.