=7=

Minghao was about to head to the cafeteria when he felt someone grab his arm and tug him the other way. He looked to see a hand holding his wrist and followed it up to see Jun. "Uhhh Jun?" Minghao was wondering what Jun was doing.

"I sat with your friends it's your turn to sit with mine. You're not going into the cafeteria without me anyways." Jun spoke without looking back. Minghao would've gotten mad but he was curious to see where Jun sat at lunch and who these "friends" were since he didn't actually think he had any.

They made their way to the library. Then went up the stairs to the library's second floor and finally went way into the back of it, the library was huge, until they reached a secluded corner with a table. The corner had a window that was from ceiling to floor that gave a nice view of the campus. There sat Woozi, the guitar demon from the other day, and Wonwoo, that shadow kid that looked unimpressed with everything.

They looked up at hearing Jun and him approach. They saw Minghao and had questioning looks. "I brought someone." Is all Jun offered. They sat down at the and Jun set Yinyang on the table. Instantly Wonwoo's face actually changed. He looked like his heart just overflowed with UwU's.

Wonwoo picked Yinyang up and held her close. "I saw her earlier but then you were mobbed with those girls so I left." Wonwoo pouted but got over it quick while petting Yinyang.

"What's her name?" Woozi asked.

"Yinyang," Minghao answered, looking pleased with his name choice.

"That's so cute." Wonwoo said as he held Yinyang in front of his face cooing at her. He smiled at the kitten, surprisingly, and then there was a clatter from the bookshelf next to them.

They looked over and saw that Mingyu guy with books dropped in front of him. He was staring right at Wonwoo with a small blush. Wonwoo realized that he was the one the tall guy was staring at and turned his head towards the window, the opposite way of Mingyu, with a small blush. 'ooOOOHHHhhh' Minghao thought as he realized what was going on here.

Mingyu quickly gathered the books he dropped. "S-sorry. I was just looking for a book for class." He then went back to scanning the shelf. "What book?" Wonwoo asked. Mingyu, and everyone at the table, looked back over surprised that Wonwoo talked to him. "Zirus's Book of Evils."

Wonwoo luckily knew exactly where that was, seeing how he's read it multiple times. He put Yinyang on the table, got up, and walked over next to Mingyu. Wonwoo reached down next to Mingyu and pulled out the book Mingyu was looking for. "Here." Wonwoo mumbled, looking down at the floor and handing over the book. "Thanks," Mingyu said with a big smile, showing his canines. Wonwoo nodded and went back to his seat and Mingyu left.

"Soooo..." Minghao started, "you like him?" He asked with a smirk.

"What no!" Wonwoo denied. He picked Yinyang up again and sunk back into his chair. "I'm not talking about this anymore," he said with a pout. Minghao wanted to know the details but decided to not push it.

From then they all just sat there. Wonwoo petting and playing with Yinyang, Jun reading a book, and Woozi writing what looked like music notes and lyrics? Minghao got really bored since he had nothing to do. He tapped his fingers on the table but stopped when he got a glare from Woozi. He sighed, "I'm going to the bathroom." He announced as he stood up. Jun was about to get up too but Minghao pushes him back down by his shoulders. "It's fine Jun, I won't take long. You don't have to follow me to the bathroom like a little kid." Jun scowled, but he eventually gave a little nod.

Minghao made his way out of the library and down the outside hall. He found the bathroom and went in and used it. When he walked out he was suddenly shoved against the lockers. "Well, well look what we got here." Great, it was Dohyun. "Did you really think you could get away with punching me?" He asked with a sinister look.

Minghao rolled his eyes. "Did you really think you could go this whole time acting like an asshole and someone not punch you?" Minghao asked in return.

Dohyun scowled at that. 'Guess he doesn't like hearing the truth' Minghao thought. Minghao's back hurt from being slammed against the lockers and he was really just over this. He kneed Dohyun in the stomach so he let go, and while he was hunched over Minghao tried to walk away. Unfortunately Dohyun recovered quickly, got up, and grabbed him, throwing him on the ground.

Minghao was furious and immediately was engulfed in flames. He stood up and started to run towards Dohyun. Since they were outside Dohyun could use his power without restraint. Before Minghao could reach him he made a rock come out of the ground and hit Minghao, making him fly to the side. Minghao felt how the rock formation rose up and bruised his side as he flew a couple yards and landed rolling. He propped himself up with his elbow as he caught his breath. Then he got up and ran towards Dohyun again, this time he was able to dodge another rising rock and punched him in the face followed by a kick in the stomach. Dohyun fell on his back and Minghao raised his hand, he didn't really know what he was doing but a ball of fire formed in his hand.

Minghao hesitated to hit him with it though,feeling how powerful it was and worried about how much damage it would cause. This just gave Dohyun an opportunity to make a huge rock fly and hit Minghao in the chest and face. This knocked all the wind out of him and he laid there on his back gasping for air, trying to refill his lungs that were begging for oxygen. Minghao could confirm that getting the wind knocked out of you is a terrible experiences to have.

Dohyun got up and walked over to Minghao. Minghao's flames were out by now as his mind and body were more focused on breathing. "You really need to be taught a lesson. Hmmm maybe if I crush your hand, would you finally get the message?" Before Minghao could move his hand Dohyun stomped on his left wrist causing him to cry out in pain. Minghao grabbed his ankle and tried to get him off but it was useless. All he could do was watch as Dohyun lifted a rock into the air over his head with his power. He saw Dohyun move his hand down and he squeezed his eyes shut and clenched his teeth, waiting for impact.