=9=

"Minghao! What happened? We heard there was a fight," Hoshi asked.

"Yeah we were all concerned so we came here," Dino added. Minghao and Jun were shocked to find all these people here. Jun would've made his way into his room but wanted to keep an eye on Minghao so he sat in the kitchen at the island with Wonwoo. Woozi, surprisingly a tad bit more sociable, continued to stand in the living room.

"Oh. Yeah so remember when you guys were worried about Dohyun getting me when I was alone. Haha yeah that kinda happened," Minghao explained.

He looked around and saw three people he wasn't really acquainted with. Some of his friends noticed. "Oh I don't know if you've officially met but this is S.coups and Vernon," Dino introduced. Minghao nodded his head at them. Not in the mood to talk.

He looked over at the third person, who was further off from everyone else. "This is Jeonghan. He's really quiet," this time Dokyeom introduced. Minghao nodded to Jeonghan as well.

"Wait shouldn't you guys be in class, training?" Minghao asked confused. From the time it said on the clock, class had definitely already started.

"I'm sure coach will get over it. Checking up on you was more important after we heard talk of Dohyun attacking you," Seungkwan announced. "You know he's getting suspended. Apparently someone saw the whole thing and told the principal," he added.

"Thank goodness he was a menace," Joshua said. Minghao, and everyone else, nodded in agreement. "So what exactly happened?" He asked.

Minghao then explained how Dohyun ambushed him outside of the bathroom near the library and that Jun came and saved his hand from getting crushed. "Yeah I was actually beaten up pretty bad, got some bruised ribs. I don't know how to really use my powers, so it was pretty hard to fight when rocks were flying at me and rising from the ground."

Minghao got tired of standing and decided to finally sit on the couch where everyone, besides the two in the kitchen was gathered around, were either on the couch or floor. Minghao looked over to the kitchen and saw Jun and Wonwoo talking. Wonwoo was holding Yinyang, he guessed he looked after her when Jun and him were fighting. Minghao leaned in towards the group as best he could and asked quietly, "Didn't you say Jun had no friends? He seems really close to Wonwoo."

Everyone listened and took a glance at the two still in the kitchen. "Oh yeah I forgot to mention Wonwoo. Jun may be the Ice Prince but Wonwoo would be the Dark Prince. I've heard they are childhood friends," Seungkwan explained, apparently knowing everything about everyone.

"Oh yeah they're both pretty well known. No one tries to mess with them. They have the 'don't fuck with me or you'll regret it' vibe," Vernon added. At that everyone looked over again at the two in the kitchen, Woozi rolled his eyes at them. This time they felt the stares and looked at the group of people burning holes into them. Jun furrowed his brows and Wonwoo gave a blank stare, both looking pretty intimidating.

Minghao rolled his eyes with Woozi. He saw first hand how intimidating they are when it came to Yinyang. "Guys we should get going, we need to get to class and we're already super late. Besides Minghao probably needs some rest," Joshua announced. Everyone nodded and got up. As they walked out they said goodbye to each other.

When they finally left Minghao turned to Jun, who was now on the couch with Yinyang on his lap. "Thank you for helping me." Jun looked over to Minghao and just nodded before looking back at Yinyang. Minghao went into the bedroom and laid down on the bed, making sure to lay on his back. The painkillers he took back in the nurse's office started to make him drowsy, plus the tiredness from earlier made him fall asleep almost instantly.

———

Minghao woke up with sun shining into his eyes. 'Someone needs to turn that shit off' Minghao complained to himself. He tried to roll over, away from the sun, but was hit with a bolt of pain. He hissed from the pain and stayed still after that. Now fully awake, Minghao took a few seconds to gather himself and sit up. Once up, he looked around the room and saw a water bottle and his painkillers next to him on his nightstand. 'Did Jun do this?' Minghao wondered to himself as he took the painkillers. He reached around under his pillow to grab his phone where he left it last night. His eyes widened as he checked the time, it was about nine and by now he missed all of first period and half of second.

Minghao got out of bed and ran, more like awkwardly jogged, to the closet. He threw on a navy hoodie and was in the middle of shoving his legs into some black track pants when the room door opened. Minghao froze and looked over towards the door. Jun had opened the door and they just stood there staring at each other for a few seconds. "What are you doing?" Jun eventually asked.

"Getting dressed for school. What does it look like? We're already late," Minghao sassed while continuing to pull his pants on.

Jun crossed his arms and leaned against the doorframe. "We don't have to go to school. The principal said he wanted you to stay home for at least a week before going back to classes, and another two weeks before power training," Jun explained.

"What!? I have to miss power training! I've literally only been to it one time! I'm gonna be so much further behind!" Minghao ranted. His fists started to catch fire.

Jun saw and interrupted Minghao's little rant, "If you burn my clothes I will make sure you never go to training again."

"Your clothes?" Minghao asked confused. Jun pointed to what Minghao was wearing. Minghao looked down and indeed these were not his clothes. He looked over to the closet to see that in his rush he went to Jun's side of the closet instead of his. "Oh. Sorry I'll chang-"

"It's fine. Like I said, just don't burn them," with that Jun pushed off from the doorframe and walked away. As Jun walked away his face felt on fire and his heart beat sped up. 'What the hell! Him looking that cute in my clothes is not ok' Jun thought as he went to sit in the kitchen and tried to get it together.

'Oh okay then' Minghao thought. He walked out of the bedroom and looked to his right to see some breakfast made. Waffles, bacon(haha Baekhyun), and eggs(haha Kyung-) were on plates ready to be eaten.

"You made this?" Minghao asked in pure shock.

Jun nodded. "I went out last night after you fell asleep and bought some food." Right then Yinyang came bouncing through the hall and attempted to jumped on the couch, failing because she's still small. She had on a purple collar with a bell jingling. "I got some stuff Yinyang needed too." Minghao was impressed.

They made plates and sat and ate in silence. For the rest of the day Jun just red a book or was on his laptop or phone. Minghao played with Yinyang or was also on his phone. This pretty much sums up how the whole week went, besides a few walks they went on around the neighborhood to stretch their legs and the occasional visit from a classmate. Anytime Minghao would try to talk to Jun the conversations went nowhere because Jun wouldn't really participate. Minghao gave up after awhile and just looked forward to the day when he could go back to class.