Chapter one

Ohk people im not really good with titles and cover pages if you read the chapters ive written and find out what the book is about then please send covers thank you xoxo......

I laid on the floor in my scrawny looking closet bedroom,darkness consumes the rest of the room .ive gotten used to it that i dont really need the light to see anything my room only has my small bag which has some of my hand me down clothes and my already worn out undergarments .i dont really mind living like this actually ,most people feel pity for me .as for me im actually happy im planning on moving when i find my mate thats if he doesn't want me.

Your probably wondering as to why this person is babbling about right.wepl you see were i come from its the land of warewolves yeah not technically there are other mythical beings in the world like fae,vampires ,witches and the most powerful the dragons.i know theres plenty more but those are the only ones i know for safety reasons.
I forgot to mention who i am right ,shit i tend to forget clumsy me right.

See my name is Lisa im turning eighteen tomorrow ,im a girl with that hour glass shaped body but still small wide hips with a nice thigh gap in between .i got firm slightly big breasts they perfect to me if i do say so my self.
I not short not to tall just the right height.my life is just the way i love it perfect without any drama,you see i have a twin sister haaaah ironic ain't i dont even bother to mention her .its just that i hate her guts ,shes shes just you know .

Oh forget it were all grown ups here shes just a bitch,shes so full of her  self  shes pretty mom and dad love her i just loath that skinny bitch.

Ohk so my sister shes all skin and bones right i mean i can actually see her rib cage no offence or anything its like shes dying from of those human incurable diseases.i bet her ass is made of bones instead of meat.

I just burst out into laughter ,hahahhaha."shut it whore have you gone crazy or what,get out from there and go to school ."my annoying mother shouted.
I quickly went to shower and got read to go to school ,so i dis say i have baggy clothes before right i might have exaggerated that a bit,you see i wear my fathers old clothes.

I dont mind really im treated like shit here so my heart turned cold a long time Ago.

You see im mated to the alphas son,i know its like wow right.then how i am living like this good question a good one You see the jackass of a mate of mine rejected me.ohhh and it hurt like bitch,i cried for days.

Flashback

I made my way into school as i always most pack members just ignore me since im of no significance to them.im quite shy timid the typical abused girl right.

As i walk into school i spot my dear sister.not of sarcasm.shes with her boyfriend Trent Woods the Alphas son next in line to be Alpha.Im fifteen if you must know,so i try to avoid getting their attention right.
I said try people i didn't mean i was successful ,so the populars and. My sister start pushing me around ,ive known for a while that Trent is my mate since hes already turned 18 he confronted me a few weeks back since then ive been beaten shoved i would cry and ask why the goddess is doing this to me and the answer i always got was nothing but silence .psh what would you expect from a god ok back to the flashback.

"look who's here boys"Travis the next beta spoke.fear struck through me my body was in a frenzy i couldn't even answer a simple question.my mouth went completely dry like the sands of the Saharan desert.

I starred at Trent to think maybe he would help me since im his mate,the opposite happens actually .
"why are you staring at my mate you worthless piece of  shit" Melissa my twin spoke .the hatred from her came in waves that alone sent shivers down my spine.
"why are you doing this Trent we are mates ,why are you treating me like this what have i ever done to you"the pain i felt was laced in my voice as i directed my question at Trent.
"who on earth would want a scrawny worthless weak mate like you in their life no one actually your not even pretty if you were more lile your sister id even consider it.but i love Mel shes a good example of what a Luna should be.i hate you with everything in me even Cyrus hates you .if my wolf hates you then that makes me loath you."his voice boomed through the school parking lot.

All students were now watching as he spoke to me like i was nothing .
"I Trent Red Woods son of the Alpha and next in line reject you Lisa Cj Dawn as my mate."

The pain that went through me was not what i expected,id always dreamt of meeting my mate.we would fall in love  mate and have a family if fated be happy for ever.
My heart shattered as i starred at him as he walked  away leaving me sitting there with tears streaming down my eyes,hes broken me that very day all hope i had i watched as it went down the drain.

I felt suffocated,i was hyperventilating i had been rejected cause i was pathetic.i sat there ,i saw some students snicker at me some showed pity in their eyes.my heart was really broken indeed yeah life sucked then.

End of flash back.

So here i am again back to the house were my life was literally snatched from me.

I quickly put on the sweats and jog down stairs to meet my parents talking to my sister as if shes was the mpst wonderful person in the world.

"morning Lilian"yeah i call my parents by name who wouldn't i remember the day i had begged them to talk to Trent fro me you know what they said."you dont deserve to be Luna at all your sister  will do a better job of it than you shes more capable.so dont even think about stopping her."psht im being mice right there this is what they really said " you little brat we feed you,clothe you and you want to thank us by stealing your sisters mate he chose her over you.who would choose a worthless piece of shit like you anyway .now get out of our faces before we do something you'll regret later ."

That was when i knew that the whole world saw me as nothing ,i was going to be something or somebody.

So i sat down as the table looking at Lilian and John.they had wide smiles as they talked to Mel .
"by tomorrow morning we want you out of the house"lilian spoke
"dont even strain your self bitch i already my own cash and il be leaving the pack today .i wont give you the satisfaction of kicking me out il leave on my own dumbass"i said in a cool voice that surprised even me they thought id lash out.

I stood up and went to my room ,picked up my school bag and took out my extra out fit and lingerie .
I took a shower,a cold one but im used to it it doesn't affect me much.you see today to accept the broken bond between me and Trent so i can move.i already have my pass papers from the old Alpha i got it when i was first rejected.yeah it basically means i am a member of the pack and can leave the pack grounds for as long as i want until i leave the pack on my own.

I quickly got dressed,so here's the thing me and my wolf kaerae are bitches after the rejection i shifted by accident.

Kae and rae are two specifically different wolf personalities i mean kae is all dark a very dark side like a hybrid or something i haven't figured it out and then theres rae shes a witch ,more specifically im like a witch queen but am not im stronger than the current queen actually but haven't revealed that secret to anyone its me and me who knows.

Both these two are after blood especially kae cause she revealed her self later when i told her what had happened she was livid and was bating blood so thats why we  continued to ignore the obnoxious little alpha brat.my wolves were my best pals i mean literally .

So i quickly finish my showering honestly inside im hoping Trent realizes his mistake and asks me to take him back.