Chapter eight

Moonie has never failed any one,my life had no meaning got nothing to live for.me being heartless made realise how lonely i had become.nothing could fill the void missing in my heart.

Ginas pov

Lisa hasn't been her self ever since the rejection .three weeks have passed ,lisa is slowly but surely disappearing her wolf is the one looking after her body.

If i knew she would become this monster cause of rejection i wouldn't have taken her mate away from her.

Shes been hurting many pack members who cross her .shes short tempered ,she almost killed one of the dragonians .

"Gina are you listening to me"
"huh ohh i zoned out like a few minutes ago,what did you say father"
"i was talking about lisa,the pack members want her punished.she cant keep hurting our pack like that."

"father do you realise what this would do to her.are you ready to face the consequences of these actions because i am not .she already hates for me for taking her mate ,do you want her to hate all warewolves she might curse us or worse cause war to wipe us all out of existence ."

"i know that,we have no other choice in this matter.the other kings and leaders agree with me even the witches she needs to be subdued we can't let her be like grategtzuks she'll destroy all life as we know it.
We have to kill her wolf after that she'll powerless as all her witch powers will leave her.

To prevent her from causing war we shall send her to the asking lands there all the deranged wolves will finish her off.then we will continue with life as we know it.as you all know the ash lands can be entered but no one can leave since its the goddesses power that created that prison we shall weaken her and let the dragons feast on her.all those who agree to me say I"

I had no choice in the matter lisa was being sacrificed.this will lead to a war outbreak im sure.we will need her help in the near future.i bet the goddess on it.

"dear goddess forgive them all and please protect lisa and give her the happiness she deserves"

All the kings and queens arrives two weeks after they decided to kill since no one was strong enough to kill er or to even over power her.kings and queens will be able to subdue her.

The castle was evacuated,only the majesties stated in their worrier uniforms.the witches vampires wrewolves ,shapes shifters are the strongest rulers so they were all present along with the dragon king octavos.

They all surrounded lisas room,i watched as they attacked.

My pov

My heart has been empty,i have recessed into my mind .kaerae took over and shes taken all her anger and frustrations on everyone.shes hurt quite a few people.i dont care anymore.

'lisa we have a problem '
'what's wrong rae'
'well all the royals of the world are trying to kill me and break you'
'why didn't you say so sooner we need to get out of here'
'its too late theres a binding spell cast around the castle preventing us from leaving already tried we just have to fight.'
'if they are gonna kill us,then i need you to promise me something rae.this promise you have to keep no matter what because its our only means to survive'
'ok i promise'
'if it happens they inject wolfsbane into my system i need you to go to the suspended cage at the back of my mind and stay there,when the time is right il need your strength to escape and run thats why.cause right now we know we wont win against the royals'
'fine they out side the door'

The door was broken down as the royals charged at me.they all surrounded me,none had fear in their eyes it was all determination nothing to kill me.

I tried to launch my self unto the vampire king.a spell was cast freezing me in place.i knew that id break free in a few minutes.

I guess that was their plan as i felt needles being pushed into my body.the minute the liquid came in contact with my blood in burned like a motherfucker.

I knew it was wolfs bane as i felt kaerae retreating to the back furthest part of my brain suspended cage to keep the wolfsbane from her .
I broke the spell and tried to keep my stand.the wolfsbane was taking effect on me.

I screamed out in pain,i couldn't hold it in,it burned and hurt so much.
I collapsed on to the tiled floor ,i  caughed up blood.

My body burned from the inside ,i scratched my self to try and stop the burning .my ratched scream cut through everything .

I couldn't control my self the pain was to much,i released some of my witches power into the nature outside so i could collect it when i needed it.

Every inch of my body burned,i felt like i was dying i was glad Rae was all right.as for me i knew i would survive this but how much could i take before i gave up.

I felt my self losing consciousness ,dark spots were taking away my vision .i finally succumbed to the darkness and emptness of sleep