Chapter five

Hello guys sorry for the late update ,il try and update sooner from now on.if you love my book please share and follow me and tell others about my book.

I feel so tired right now,jeez goddess what have i been doing all this time huh.
I tried to open my eyes,bright light blind sighted me.i closed my eyes again and tried again to open them,they felt tired lile ive been asleep for ages.

Damn it ,my eyes finally adjusted to brightness of the room.i looked around and found out that i was in a bed room a nice one at that.i removed the sheets and stumbled out of bed .as my feet met with the ground my body followed.
"goddess how long have i been sleeping my feet can even work properly sheesh"
I managed to stumble and make my way to the bathroom.there i stripped and git under the hot shower cleansing my body of all dirt and grime.i used some of the vanilla scented body wash and cleaned up nicely.

I got out of the shower and dried my self with the softest towels.
"wow i need to get me some of these"
I Didn't bother drying my hair,i wore the morning gown and my way out.
As i walked out memories of what happened last came flashing back to me.

So i kept walking no one was inside the huge house i used wolf hearing and followed the noise.as i walked ,the most tantalizing scent hit my noes.
I didn't even realise what i was doing ,the scent led to a huge ground were people were gathering .it was a wedding,i followed the scent.the closer i got the stronger the scent ,it was like the scent of wet soil and wild roses .

I came to a hault when i finally found my self at the alter,the scent was strongest there.i looked up and faced the most gorgeous man ive ever seen in my entire life.
When our eyes met,it was like one of those romantic scenes in movies were everything just slows doing the only thing you'll be seeing is the man in front of you.

"mine"those words left my mouth ,i couldn't believe it i had found my second chance mate .talk about timing if i was even late he would've marked someone else.

"what are you doing here"Gina asked me looking puzzled as if ive been gone for too long or something .
"ohh hey Gina just woke up and i just found my mate .on second thought what are you doing at the alter"

"as you can see im getting married to King Octavos of the dragons"
To say i was shocked was an understatement ."wh...what you cant marry him his my mate"my voice was low.
"ohhh we know that sweet heart just that he doesn't want you"Gina spoke with suck hatred i never knew was there"

"Gina what's going on why are you acting like this,i thought we were friends why would you want to take my mate away from me when you know of what happened to me in the past.you i wont survive this just stop the weeding"
"you just woke up and here you are causing a pot of trouble for me ,you can ask your mate if he wants you.stop making noise we would like to proceed with the ceremony "

"mate is mine ,i never thought id ever find you ever again"i tried to touch him.he just threw my hand away from him.

"look here ,i dont want you thats why im marrying a princess.i cant marry a nobody to rule my kingdom with me,what can you do for me huh except be a nuisance."he had a smirk and a huge grin on his face.

"i octavos king of the dragon realm reject you as my mate,as i accept regina the princess of the warewolves as my mate"

That was when my world came tumbling down.i tried putting up walls to cut some slack and the pain away from Kaerae. I didn't do it in time,three hearts broken at once is a lot.

Kaerae howled in pain,i just fell to the floor in a foetus position .my wolves were in pain,once again i had been reduced to nothing but the coward timid girl i was Everyone stared at me,the wedding preceded whilst i was laying on the floor.

When they marked each other,i felt the bond being torn.i cried in pain,i wanted to end my life  nothing seemed worth it anymore .a deep hatred for all warewolves arose from deep within me i knew rae had had enough of being used.kae seemed to agree i was the one still wishing death upon my self .

Kaerae fused together ,both of darkness ,hatred pain and lonely Them fusing made my body convulse as if having a seizure ,it shook.my eyes closed,both kae rae fused turning into a dark blue wolf surrounded by the dark flames of the dark magic i have.i saw them in my head,they changed my hair and my eyes.

'dear sweet human kae and rae fused to form me you can call me anything you u want'the new wolf spoke to me.
'why dont i feel the pain of rejection anymore 'i asked more puzzled .
'our heart is now sealed fortified,only our mate who will love and cherish us  can our heart show kindness love to him .the rest are all going to die and pay.'
'its ok you know what they say revenge is best served cold'

Ginas pov

Some of you might think im a bitch right now ,im not ok.i love lisa with all my heart,i would never dream of hearting her never.its just that when she saved my mom she fell into a comma ,her body was healing perfectly well i was happy that id have my friend back.

Mom told me what had the goddess said to her.i knew it talked about my friendship with Lisa's,during the period of six months lisa didn't wake up from her comma father had continued with my marriage ceremony to the King of the Dragons in order for us to have a stable foundation and alliance in the war that is to Come .

Octavos found out that lisa was his mate the day before the wedding .when i heard this i was excited to think that i would be able to get out of this marriage .turns out the king wanted to reject his mate for an alliance.

Seeing lisa cry over my hate full words filled my heart with guilt.she has been a friend and more she saved my mom just for me and now o steal her one chance at Life.

Lisa folded her self into a foetus form,the wedding preceded as if nothing had occured.

When we marked each other Lisa's cries of pain filled the grounds.her hair changed its colour as if she was changing ,it became black pure black.her emotions were flying of of her in waves of hate pain and more hate.

"Gina what's wrong with Lisa"mom looked concerned for lisa
"shes going cold dark mother,she hates me everyone all of us the people she trusted she hates us all shes going dark mother .things are about to get shitty around here if you know what im saying "

"Why is she going dark now,why?"
"she was once rejected now the second one has broken her will tp.live shes going to kill anyone who's ever messed with her she wont be same ever again .i hope your ready tp deal with the consequences of what you did"
I spoke softly that no one could hear what i was talking about.