chapter nineteen

The last time I cried my eyes out was on Kings death. I'm back to square one all over again. My wolf only said mate and vanished I can't even feel her it's like she's an invisible part of my self.

I took a large tub of ice cream chocolate cookies and my chocolate milk to my room. I wore my denim shorts and crop top no bra just cried my self as I stuffed my self with ice cream.

I ate to take the hurt away, with the kids at school in be alone for a while.

My phone rang a couple of times I just ignored it don't want to talk to James or Jen it hurts so much. I only live to take care of my children.

A song played from the television, Sam Smith lay me down. I sang along with his harmonic voice.

Can I lay by your side....

After the song I felt so light all my problems had been lifted of my shoulders.

I cleaned my self up, I won't let a man dictate my life, I won't cry or depend on a man I already five men in my life they are enough for me.

My phone rang once again, I answered it without looking at the ID.

"Hello this is Lisa"
"" Ohh liz what's happened to you"
"Nothing to concern your self about Jen I'm fine is there still time so in can come to work"
"Yeah it's only ten are you sure you wanna cone back"
"I'm dead sure i won't let fate ruin me again, I'll be there in an thirty"
I quickly hung up the phone.

I went into my bath room and took a warm short shower. When I was done I used magic to get dressed and for my makeup.

I wore a business ladies, red in color. I put a little bit for eye shadow and mascara to make my eyes pop.

I wore my heels and a bandana red in color around my neck like a choker. I finished the look with red blood red lips and a wave curly hair do.

I got into my car and went back to work to make that bustard pay big time.

When I reached I didn't look like I was crying I looked refreshed cold. I walked through the lobby, I went into the elevator. People just looked at me, the elevator arrived on the top floor.

As the doors opened I came face to face  with James Jen and my sick boss with a female wrapped around his arm.

"James, Jen, " I just nodded at them acknowledging them.
I stared at my boss with hiatus bimbo

"Sir so what should I be doing right as your occupied with your visitors"
I completely ignored the bimbo to his right, she wore next to nothing I felt sorry for actually.
"Go clean the storage now"

"Sure"

I walked Clanking my heels as I walked, I found the storage it had tonnes of boxes and dust. I plugged in my headphones and played my music. Took off my jacket.

I used my choker bandana as a nose cover front the dust. I began my work, I danced Sawyer my hips to my music as I cleaned. Surprisingly my work was moving faster than I had anticipated.

I danced and sang whilst multitasking with the boxes. I moved fluently in the storage, I felt eyes on me I guess people were wondering as to was cleaning the storage.

I danced and sang to do you love me form dirty Dancing. I swayed my hips and cleaned. I guess having eight kids does help in multitasking.

I felt eyes behind me, I danced some more and swayed my hips even more for effect.

I heard the growl that sent my body shivering with need. I stopped and turned which would've caused some people to get whiplash.

I saw him as he stood there in all his glory, James and Jen had wide grins plastered on their faces.

Other male workers had boners, their desires of which  smelled in the air. Pathetic, I noticed that I was done faster than I had intended.

"Something wrong"I asked my voice cold laced with venom. I saw my mate flinch at my tone.

" I never knew you could move like that"James spoke, I knew what he meant I just played dumb.

"How did you clean the storage so quickly it's been about an hour wm you left us in the elevator. "

"If I am distracted from the task at hand I can do anything as you can see I can multitask. "

******

Next chapter is the nuisance of mate of hers.