Chapter nine

Shit has gotten real,i finally woke up and found my self in a  danggy dongeon in silver tight chains even a collar ohh comon who does that shit by this century.

I sat in the smelly dongeon dont know how long was i out for,at least rae is safe shes the only person il protect with my whole life.

The king and queen came into the room,how do i know its them huh since i dont have my wolf.cause the damn guard just said ypur majesties.

"open the door"the kings voice boomed with authority.
He and his queen were followed by other powerful people.

"finally you've showed your filthy faces down here "
"silence prisoner"i burst into laughter
"i am so gonna kill you and all your warewolf spawn.you killed a part of me that only cared and loved me now maybe not today or tomorrow but someday your gonna pay dearly "the evil smirk on my face"
"hahahahaha so you think your gonna get out of here alive.when you leave this place you'll be too broken why do you think all your mates rejected you ,they know that your a worthless piece of shit.even octavos chose my daughter ypur so called best friend for his to be wife hahaha your worthless"

His words cut me deep,my heart broke again it shattered thia time without rae i really was on my own no powers just worthless. A no body,tears trickled down my face,the pain was back i just curled my self into a foetus position and cried a lot.
"you know you might break me.but you.forgot that i healed your wife.with my powers gone she'll be back to her old cursed self hahahha now we both square but not fair you'll lose your ma tree in the moat terrifying painful way possible .i cant believe you never thought about that.you really are stupid you know "
I wiped the tears and snot running down my face.
"dont worry,i am ready for death do as you please."
The kings face showed hate pain i could clearly see i had struck a nerve.

I didn't even see him,i had accepted my death .no mate nothing at all i gave up all will.the king just flash stepped to me and punched my jaw.bones broke,he continued punched hard with all his strength.

Blood filled my mouth,my nose was broken i was out of commission .shut down my healing abilities,death and piece awaited me with the moon goddess .

Ginas pov

What lisa said cut us all deep especially my father,he thought mom was cured.lisas magic was getting rid of the curse now that her power has been destroyed she will get back to be cursed and this time the curse will.be back in full force.

Dad just punched lisa,bones broke along her face.she was bleeding her nose and her mouth.
"father you need to stop before you kill her,you know if you kill her you'll curse our whole generation.look at her she isn't healing at all"
"shit,she provoked me.im gonna lose my love cause of this little girl.she better live cause I have so much planned for her .gonna break her in a way that she'd commit suicide on her own."
"what are you gonna do"

" you'll see now get the doctor for her get the pack assembled at the grounds everyone whose ever been hurt by her will get a chance to punish her im not letting her of that easily"
He stormed out of the room,lisas body laid limp hanging by the chains Without her wolf lisas is just another human ,moon goddess be with her.

I followed suit as the doctors started helping lisa gain back her consciousness .i just couldn't take it anymore .
Lisa was helped and she gained her consciousness .

"i guess your here to gloat huh,you.got.what was suppose to mine right"her words spat out a lot of hatred,
"thats not why i am here,i know your gonna come back stronger i just wanted to tell you i am so sorry it wasn't my intention to hurt you"i couldn't handle it any more i cried so.much.
"i mateless you i lied to you,i found my mate along time ago and i rejected him because he wasn't as rich as me.now hes found his second chance and they have a little girl together .octavos was the arranged marriage i ran away from.i found out wedding day that he was your mate i never ment to steal him away from you i swear."tears trickled down my face.i sobbed and cried for my friend if i can still my self her friend .she was suffering all for what exactly i hope the goddess knows what shes doing .

"so you expect an apology to fix things huh,i lost rae because of all you wolves selfishness.what did i ever do to you to make you hate me so.much.dont worry your know what the word hate means and stands for as its gonna be my motto from now on.
But since your the only one who.had the decency to ask for forgiveness who am i not to forgive .i forgive you your children shall be spared raise them well cause io be back soon"

"thank.you i shall.but what about my mother "
"theres nothing i can do for her she betrayed my trust she need to learn a lesson and so does your father"

"ohh ok"
I made my way out of the cell going up to talk to my father.as i went out people were running around preparing to torcher lisa.

I quickly made my way up the stairs to the study,"father you need to stop this madness set lisa free that way we would avoid and unnecessary war and conflict.this is going to end badly for us please father i beg of you."

"what did she say huh"
"she said if you guys repent from your sins we will get through this ordeal.uharmed.since you've already made up your mind a fine is being charged unto you by the heavens and that price is mother to you"

Fathers eyes filled with tears,i didn't know what to do.he was loosing his mate right in front of his eyes.