Chapter three

Hello lisa here im like so excited to tell you what happened after i left that lame old pack back there so come along .dont mind my spelling mistakes its common right i think.so bitches lets get this story moving hahahaha.

So after i left the pack i went like stripper full time ,you see the human world is occupied my humans and other mythical creatures,so i dance at a club in the human world called Mythics its cool catchy and sexy it rolls of the tongue .

This club is for humans and other creatures all right,witches strip as long as your beautiful so here i am.

"hey girls today we have a new full time time dancer ,girls meet mystic"
All the girls eyes were like staring at me,you see ive fucked with Dwaine countless times before he found his mate right now we just friends .

"so mystic you'll be pairing up our only warewolf Gina"he led me to a bubbly girl who was flirting with thE bartender

"gina this is mystic she'll be showing you the ropes Gina she's been here for three years part time so get along and lets make some money."

Dwaine just left us just staring at each other ,we both starred at dwaine and we burst out laughing .
"so... What now"
"how about we go to our room then"Gina said as she pulled me by my hand towards our room.
"so Gina how did you end up here anyways"i asked as we pulled up to a certain door.she pushed it open and i was like in aw the room was so neutral beautiful ,her bed and mine were matching same sheets and pillows.
"wow...sweet"
"do you like it or its too much"
"sweet goddess,its gorgeous thank you so much i feel lile crying but i won't "
"so what's your real name "Gina just asked out of the blue
"ohh its Lisa and yours would be"
She just giggled "its Regina "
"so lisa why did you come here in the first place ,i mean since. We are  we are going to staying together we might as well get to know each other ."
"ohk i hear you ,you see when i was like fifteen my mate rejected me for my sister so today i finished the rejection and rejected him as well tomorrow is my birthday il be eighteen then then il go and live my life the way i want maybe in a few years see some new sites find a second chance mate if the goddess sees fit."
"woe the guys who rejected you is a jackass you know "
"i know girl,worst part he marked my sister as his mate and luna man it sucked even my family were like if you ruin things for your sister we will disown you as if i cared"i was laughing my ass off with Gina .
"so what bring you hers Gina "i asked.
"ohh family issues my parents thought it would be a great alliance if i got married to a certain man whose not my mate to get an alliance for the family with a stronger family ."
"that sucks man,you did the right thing by running away."
"so how about some vodka "
"its like you've known me for years you know "
We poured our selves some vodka in some plastic cups and started drinking ,ohk so we were drinking vodka like its water .

The burning sensation from vodka makes it even more fulfilling .
" you know what would be sweet with all this vodka" i just asked Gina
" what girl" she spoke quite right the alcohol hadn't taken its effect on us.
" we need something to make us feel good and get high girl i mean like get really high"
" i get it you mean like weed right"
"yeah ,let me magic some what girl so you like do magic and shit"gina shouted
"of course i can but you cant tell anyone its our secret yeah"

So i waved my hand around and tada a joint appears in its glory in front of me.

"give it too me i want tp first smoke"
"sure ,but dont take to much it'll choke you if your not careful "
"girl what you take me for ive been high on weed since i was promised tp that jack ass."

As the saying goes never mix weed with alcohol ,it will fuck you up good.

So me and Gina are laughing our asses of the man with small dicks were seeing.
"lisa what did i say about that weed"
"you said,mmmmh mhhh mhhhj damn you are one fine motherfucker "
Gina just laughed her ass off.hahhahaha
"lisa Gina  stage in five now move it"

"so why is our own the rock so grumpy,huh don't worry you know when im like this i put on a great show right"i spoke whilst pulling Gina up so we can go on stage.

"so what are ...weeeeee going to wear"gina slurred

"you know Gina today i fell like a police officer fighting for sexual justice"
"i like the way you thinking you know now abra cadabra us sexy fine ass uniforms"we both just giggled.

We staggered our self to the dressing room,"hey girls excuse us we gotta change got a show in three minutes "

So as i usually do,i wave my hands around for the effect,bt i chant the words in my head.
We go into the magic shoot,that teleports us to the stage.
So me and Gina are like wearing skimpy office uniforms with cuffs and some long black heels.we got corset's and our make up is on par courtesy of magic.

So their work work by rihanna,damn that song is a turn on i mean.i look at Gina its like we have this connection you know like its made us you know like think alike cause we go on stage before the song starts.all the gentle man and ladies are just talking enjoying theMselves.

"some body has been a very bad abd boy lately we as the officers of the law need to punish this man or woman"
"im officer Gina and thats officer Mystic we will be handling the investigation ".
All eyes were on us,we gave the signal to the dj to play the song.
We danced around the polls and stripped of our uniforms until we were left in our sexy undies with no bras.
"so whose been a bad bad boy ,who need to be punished by the officers of the law"
All the men were like seriously drooling ,some were throwing the money on stage i crawled to one of the guys and just danced for him like a lap dance.

I was still dancing until i saw Gina go rigid she stood still staring at some guy.
'hey gina what's wrong' since im a witch i can link with anyone
'those guys are here for me lisa they are gonna take me back''shit ok gina relax im coming to you we dance the il teleport us to my house then get the cash and bounce ok.'
'ok'

I walked sensually towards gina and kissed her as if its part of the dance ,i quickly created smoke and made teleported us outer there.

"ohk gina this is my house now grab some clothes and lets scram"

We quickly changed and i teleported us to a very expensive hotel,"lisa we cant go there,my parents will expect me to go into expensive hotels"
"girl if their rich then they know you'll go for unknown hotels and cheap to stay out of site"
"ok lets go i hope it works"

We made our way into the hotel still drunk and high,i am never drinking again it sucks big time.
We managed to book a room i paid using a Dwaines credit card,we went into our room.
One room,its a lovers suite.

"so who's taking the bed and who isn't "
"you take the bed im good on the floor Gina ,for now i need a shower"
I went into the bath room and quickly remove my clothes and got under the hot steamy shower.
My body was relaxing ,but i was horny as fuck.damn weed ,so started touching my self.squeezing my boobs and pinching my nipples sent sensual pain to my throbbing core.
My hand went down to my core,i pinched my clit a moan escaped my lips.
My eyes were closed thinking of Dwaines lips on my core his tongue doing the nasty things making me wetter.

I felt hands gripping my core,i moaned out loud my eyes were clothed.fingers were inserted inside of me,damn i felt the familiar tingles as my body convulsed shook as i came hard on the persons hand.

As i calmed down i opened my eyes to find Gina looking at me with lust in her eyes.we were both horny so we  groped and made each other cum in the shower and then passed out in bed.