chapter twenty

I know I over reacted badly with my mate I just couldn't just shut up I had to chase her away.

I smelled her before I could see her, my demon went crazy just scenting her.

As she walked in I had to take in all her beautiful glory, her body was in abundance. Wide hips to carry our spawns, her breasts we're big perfect to nurse our young.

And I just had to go and fuck it up, she confided in me as her mate and I lashed out at her. I bet she thought I rejected her, I can't lose her I need her.

When she was gone from my office James and Jen came in. They are my cousins., when they told me about a friend who could use the job l wouldn't have guessed it would be my mate.

Now she's gone, Jen came bursting into my office.
"Why did I just see Lisa crying running to her car"her face was red with anger. I knew not to ever piss off Jen she's small but she'll make you pay big time.

" Shit I really fucked up"I face palmed my self.
"What dis you do to her"
"Shes my mate and I chased her away like trash, she tried to explain I was to angry I chased her off"
"So she must have talked to you about the kids huh that's why you frr leaked out"
"Yeah"
"You should've listened to her man, she's a good woman. Now you've broken her again. She's has no one but the kids me and Jen man you did fuck up.

Damn man you need to get her back, Jen try calling her"

We had waited for Jen to talk to her, when she finally was able to get hold of her the voice that spoke there wasn't the one I had listened to a and hour ago, the voice was cold, laced with venom, anger hatred thread her voice.

When she said she was coming back to work I knew things were getting worse.

Thirty minutes or so  she walked through t he elevator, she wore red all over. She looked smoking hot just looking at me, when ahead saw the the COOs assistant who also helped mw from time to time her face was Emotionless.
All my life have never done before, but she looked at me, I felt every emotion possible, I know why she thought in her head.she thought me and my assistant behaving in a fee cause the way that woman was holding me you'll get that idea as well.

I mean if you were me what would you do, I freaked and sent her to clean the storage room.

I can't in the history of the stuff mate I'm officially the worst night ever, I'm gonna cum on them, made the story I just panicked, I couldn't, I just couldn't explain to me like, like, I was possessed something of a truth, just froze and final hours, couldn't even say anything. Just thinking of what, hey, kids just got me mad, that's why I just sooner storage. Sent her to clean the storage.

Man, know what the fuck was that? How could you just talk to her like that she's your mate man.

Jim's was breathing heavy.

I'm sorry, man, I just freaked out. Man.

You are one fucked up mate

Jen and James looked disappointed in me. I'm actually disgusted at myself right now, how could I treat her like that, shes just so beautiful, her body and the way she was dressed right, it could give could these  nasty fuckers  nasty hard on.

James and Jane just left without even saying goodbye, I guess I was just too caught up in your own thoughts to even notice them leaving. I slowly stood up and made my way into the storage room. I was just going to apologize, try, I mean, come on i've been in nasty prick at her , so I just thought, ah, I'll just try to apologize to her and sure it might lead to us starting over and sorting our differences.

If i'd known, I was gonna get to see Lisa dancing like that id come earlier, she was swaying to the beat of her music, in her  headphones, she didn't have a care  in the World. I mean, I just gave her a crap of a job, and she was making best out of it to be Frank, she was quite quite faster than id imagined.

Is she finally placed last  cardboard box down, she finally noticed me staring at her.

I mean come on  i've seen my first share of asses