Nar.4

JIMIN

"Heol hahahahahhahaha!!" what happened to this guy?

"ya taehyung why are you laughing?" seokjin hyung ask him. well im here taking a break from practicing.

I casually scrolling down to see more posts of this certain fan account.

"Well jimin followed a Red velvet fan account! ya jimin you're so obvious!" tae said.

how did he know it?

"Well that was an accident I accidentally click the follow button but its okay I dont want to be rude so I didnt unfollow it" I said calmly.

"Well this fan account is helpful to you because you will be updated about the whereabouts of seulgi" namjoon hyung said while eating some bread.

"Are you inlove with her chim?" seokjin hyung ask.

inlove? I dont know..

"what are you saying hyung! I barely even know her!" I answer

"oh really? " he said with a smirk on his face.

"Yes!"

"if you say so! im going to sleep now we still have a concert tomorrow!"

"Jimin you should sleep now maybe it will add some of your height" what the taehyung

"YAA" I shouted and he run as fast going to his room.

"Jimin just be careful okay?" our father namjoon said.

"Ofcourse hyung!" I just said even though I dont understand why he is saying that.

" goodnight you all!!" I shouted as I enter to my room.

I open my instagram app and the first thing that I saw really shocked me...

WHAT...