Nar 14

When the rain stops the girls decided to go out and have some fresh air.
They went to the river side and bought some ramen which was sold at the near food stand.

Everything was fine, they are laughing, seulgi was laughing as if she forgot her problems.

"Its been a while since the last time that we went here" the oldest said, they all agreed. The last time that they went there was when they celebrated for their first group magazine cover. Its been a while they all thought.

"We've been really busy with our lives" seulgi said. They all look at her and they smiled.
Our Kang Seulgi deserves the world. The world doesn't deserve an angel like her.

They we're reminiscing, they laugh at when they imagined their old self.
Everything was fine not until...

"OMG unnie dont you ever look at your back!!" Joy warned seulgi but the hard headed bear looked back.

She was stunned when she saw someone who is really familiar. Park Jimin. But he's not alone.
She cant take her eyes off them, tears started to form in her eyes. Does she deserve the pain?

Joy blocked her view.
"Unnie lets go home" the younger said. Irene and Yeri wants to attacked jimin and his girl but their friend need them.

"Bear lets just go" wendy said.
Seulgi shooked her head.
"Its now or never" she smiled at them as if she's not in pain.
Our brave bear wendy thought.

Seulgi went to them. Jimin was stunned but jeongyeon just smiled af her.

"Hi seulgi! Its nice to meet you again. How are you?" She asked. What a fake ass seulgi thought.

"I'm fine totally fine but can you please leave us two for a while we have some unfinished business here" seulgi said. Her tears want to fall but she want jeongyeon see that she is strong.

"Okay! Jimmy i will just buy some food for us" and jeongyeon left. The girls was just a distance behind seulgi enough for them to be there when seulgi needs some back up.

Jimin don't know what to say he knows its his fault, everything is his fault.

"How are you?" Seulgi asked, she knows that he wont talked unless she would start.
"S-seul" he stutters.
"You didn't contact me. Its nice to see that you are fine" she smiled at her. Faking again.
"Seul I'm really sorry.." and as if that's the cue Seulgi cries.
" do i really deserve this pain?" Seulgi asked him. He shook his head.

" love I'm really sorry, jeongyeon wants to talk to me after that music show"

"Dont call me love.... I know that part. The girls told me that you didn't went to the dinner with them and I concluded that you guys met" seulgi was calm but her tears are not.

"Seulgi I'm really sorry.." seulgi wants to shout at him but she doesn't want to make a scene.
"Stop saying sorry.. also you should have told me that you and that girl are dating again so that i wont be shock like this when i see you both together"

" we didnt.."
"Oh jimin stop lying! Everyone knows it!!!" She bursted.

Jimin wants to hugged her but she step backward away from him
" no! Dont you ever... you know what lets just finished this"

"No!! Love i was just confuse that's why I didn't contact you, only to see that i really miss you so much. Love please we didn't got back together! I'm dating you!! Seul i love you" jimin cried, it was the first time for seulgi to see jimin cried, yes jimin always cries during their concerts but this time it's different.

"Your confuse but I'm not" seulgi said
"Lets just finished this.. this relationship is getting toxic if we will both stay this will just hurt us more. Jimin you know i really love you but this love is so painful" jimin hugs her

"No! No! No! Please lets settle this one love!!!" Jimin pleaded.

"No jimin! Cant you see that we are both hurting ourselves!! When you look at her as if I'm not there! When you look at her as if you're looking af your future! When you didn't contact me for days because you're confuse! When i saw you with her lately! Jimin its so painful!!! I never wish to have a relationship like this!" Seulgi said while crying.

"Love please.." the only words that jimin could say.

"Please take care of yourself" seulgi left him heart shattered like hers.

___________________
Didn't proofread
Also I'm not good at this I'm sorry 😭😭😭
EXO WILL HAVING THEIR COMEBACK LATER!!!!!!! 6pm kst!!