Nar 17

They eat silently.
Jimin wants to open a topic but he's afraid that seulgi might get angry.
He look at her and when Seulgi will look at him, he will look at way.

"Congrats your comeback are successful" seulgi said.
" thanks, i heard you have a new magazine cover?" Jimin said

"Yup i have 3 magazine cover to come and 2 featured article" seulgi said happily like she forgot what's the purpose of this dinner.

"WOW that's many!! You should treat me love its been a while since a had a date" jimin said jokingly, seulgi just showed him her bear smile.

"I'm gonna treat you if we girls will debut" jimin got lost at what she said.
"What do you mean? Debut?" Jimin is confuse for awhile. Seulgu just laughs at his reaction and just shrugged.
"You should guess haha"
"Wait!!! Debut as a idol?" Jimin said.
"No ofcourse not!!"
He look at her and his eyes tells 'what do you mean please enlighten me'
"I guess you got it wrong. Our management decided to debut us girls on us." Jimin congratulated her.
"That's great! That's a big opportunity!"
"Yes but the sad thing about it is that the management in us only wants one from us but they didn't said anything about it yet" Seulgi lied. Her manager aka her mom already told her that the us management chose her among the other girls. She lied its part if the plan.

"I hope you girls can make it" jimin hold her hand as a sign of encouragement.
Seulgi just smiled. She's gonna miss this boy so much.

"You done? Lets have some beer please!!!!" Seulgi pleaded using her aegyo jimin's heart melted. He's really inlove.

"Okay okay i will just buy dont go anywhere okay i wont take long" the girl just nodded.

When jimin left she felt like she's crying.
Is this the right decision? Yes ofcourse! Her heart and mind are in good terms right now.

As promise jimin didn't took so long to buy some beers.
As they drunk they talked about some funny thinks. Reminiscing the good old days.Seulgi shared her life stories and her fangirl stories.Jimin also shared his stories during his trainee days.

Jimin is not a heavy drinker but they got carried away with the happiness while they are talking. Seulgi might look like a baby bear but her drinking habits are like a lion, she doesn't get drunk easily.

Jimin stared at her with full of love.
"I love you" he suddenly said.
" I love you too so much" seulgi replied.

Suddenly Seulgi initiated a kiss. A kiss that is different from their past kisses. This one is full of love, a different vibe, a full of intimacy.

A drunk jimin didn't know what to do so he let his heart do the thing
And jimin lost his control.

A magic happened.

_________________
I'm sorry i don't know write 😭😭 this chapter is a crap.
This might be the last narration for book 1 eyyy!!!!!
Yes there's book 2 coming up!

CONGRATS BTS FOR WINNING 7 AWARDS LAST LAST NIGHT!!!!