Nar 10

JIMIN
"Hyung can we now go home? Im not feeling well" i whispered to seokjin hyung and he stared at me for a second and he look at his wrist watch and he nod.
"Guys we should now go home, jimin wants to go home" seokjin hyung inform them and like seokjin hyung they stared at me and to their wrist watch and look at me again. Whats with them?

"Chim smile you still have 4 hours till your birthday ends also you and seulgi can celebrate your day tomorrow just understand her maybe she's busy" yoongi hyung said and tapped my head.

We went to the van, and again they look at me.

"What's wrong? Why are keep looking at me? You know I'm not in the mood the play with you guys" i said and closed my eyes.

"Aigoo our jimin is really inlove" the last thing that i heard before I dozed to sleep.

SEULGI

"Hello seulgi are you done? Jimin is having a tantrums here because you didn't call him today haha plus he got annoyed when he saw that you replied to kai's comment" hoseok oppa said thru the phone.

"Really? Im feel bad omygod!! And oh yea everything is now set, where are you guys right now?" I said. Well the girls suggested that i should surprise jimin since this is my first time celebrating jimin's birthday as a girlfriend. I feel bad for that posting or calling him its for the sake of surprise.

"We're on our way" hoseok said and bid his goodbye. I heard jimin's voice. I miss my baby

"Seul are you ready?" Irene unnie asked and i nod.

"OMG OMG OMG THEY'RE COMING LETA NOW HIDE!!" joy said excitedly and here I am nervous asf.
We hide behind the sofa as we hear them opening the door.

"Hyung why are the lights are turn off?" I heard jimin's voice.

"I dont know" namjoon answered.

Wendy signalled me that its time.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you!! Happy Birthday happy birthday happy Birthday dear jimin" i sang while holding the cake that me and wendy baked.

"Happy birthday love!!!! Go blow now your candle and make a wish!!" I said
His face is so epic , this surprise party is successful he got surprise haha.
He looked at me for a second and he smiled, and he blow the candle.
I really love this man.

"YEY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMIN!!!!" the boys shouted as well as the girls.

"I though you forgot" he pouted.
"I will never forget my bias' birthday" he hugged me and i heard the girls annoying reactions.

"We should leave them both here, lets go somewhere, are you girls up?" Jin oppa said i look at the girls and they nod. Its their moment haha.

"Lets go"