Nar 12

"Hi everyone did we interrupt something?" The bubbly jeongyeon said.

The tension in the room was heavy and everyone can feel it.

Seulgi look at jimin's eyes who is now looking at jeongyeon.
She doesn't know how to react in this kind of situation she never been in this kind of situation.

"No. Why are you guys here by the way?" Rm said. Even though namjoon felt nervous for the couple but as a leader he will stand for his younger member.

"We just want to congratulate you guys!" Sana said while smiling. By seeing everyone's reaction she felt like she is winning. She's celebrating inside.

"Oh thank you so much for that" taehyung answered.

Seulgi wants to leave when she saw how jimin's reaction when he saw jeongyeon. Is he still in love with her? She asked her self.

"Hi jimmy!!!" Jeongyeon said.
Jimmy?! Wtf its an ugly nickname seulgi thought.

Jimin just smiled to jeongyeon.

"You must be seulgi! Hi I'm jeongyeon!!" Seulgi just smiled. She doesn't know how to answer it even though its just a simple question.

"Unnie everyone knows you haha you're from a famous girlgroup" sana said, sana emphasised the famous.

Seulgi can feel that sana is celebrating right now.

"Uh should we go home now?" Wendy said while looking at the boys and to seulgi.

"What! You guys promised us that you will accompany us in dinner" seokjin said.

"We better go. Congrats again" Jeongyeon said and she left with sana.

Seulgi felt relieved. But her heart is aching jimin never look at her when jeongyeon was there. Why does he act like that? She thought

"Uh can i skip the dinner? I want to rest" seulgi said expecting to see jimin reacts but jimin disappoints her.

She went home alone and tired