Nar 8

SEULGI

"The couple didnt tell you?" namjoon oppa asked and the girls just nodded.

"Oh" the boys said.

"Well lets enjoy the day, I hope that we can get all along I mean we really want to meet you" Jin oppa said and she smiled to the girls and I think any minute joy will collapse to her sit lol.

"We really did not expect this to happen but we really are happy since we are given this privilege to meet our idols" Wendy said.

"Should we introduce ourselves?" Irene unnie suggested.

"Sure"

"okay ah hi Im bae joohyun but I prefer being called irene"

"Hi I'm Son Seungwan or Wendy!"

"Hello I'm Park Sooyoung but like irene unnie prefer to be called by my screen name which is joy"

"Hi Im Kim Yerim or yeri nice to meet you all oppa! I hope that we can all get along!" our maknae is the last to introduced.

The boys started asking question maybe to start some conversation.

"so you all became a trainee in SmTown?" Jhope oppa ask.

"Yep but we decided to quit because we dont like how they treat us there" Joy said.

"Well if you all debuted you will be very famous, I mean look at now all of you are models and everyone loves you!" namjoon oppa said.

"Well.." Irene unnie said as she laughs.

"I really enjoyed the dinner I hope that we can do this again soon!" jungkook said.

Yeri and Jungkook became close because they both discovered that they have the same interest which is gaming.

Irene Unnie doesnt really talk but Taehyung really tried his best to make a conversation with irene unnie.

While Joy and Seokjin oppa talks about some fashion and food since seokjin oppa is interested in cooking but joy is just interested in food because she loves eating..

Wendy and Hoseok really their themselves because they are both sunshines.

Yoongi oppa is being himself...quite but he tries to interact with us.

"Babe do you want me to accompany you and the girls?" Jimin ask

I smiled " No thanks Our manager is waiting at the car" I pointed at the car nearby.

I called our manager since I'm not in the mood to drive, and I'm sure that the girls will talk with me about this day so yeah.

"Okay please take care okay, we will be busy because we will be preparing for our upcoming concert" Jimin said as she kisses my cheeks.

"Bear we should go, thank you guys we really enjoyed this night I hope that we can hangout again" Wendy said as she shows her sunshine smile

The girls just smiled acting likr they are so feminine haha

"Okay lets part ways! bye everyone!" Namjoon oppa said.

We parted ways and jimin sign that he will text me I just nodded as a answer.

As soon as the we went inside the van the girls started screaming likea dolphin...

"OMG OMG OMG UNNIE I THINK IM GONNA DIE!!!! ME AND JUNGKOOK OPPA TALKED!!!!"

"I FEEL LIKE ME AND SEOKJIN OPPA WILL BE DATING SOON!! WE HAVE THE SAME INTEREST!!",

the maknaes started shaking each other and its cute they're happy we are all happy I think me and jimin did great!