Nar 13

As the heaven cries
Seulgi cries

Its been days since that day and its been days too since jimin contacted seulgi.
It frightens seulgi to know that jimin is still inlove with jeongyeon, he doesn't need to tell her because she can feel it. Why does he wants to keep it longer!?  If he wants to end everything he should do it now. She's the type of girl of concludes everything without even thinking what really is happening, her emotion reigns more than her brain when she's in pain.

"Bear its been days. Did he contacted you?" Irene ask.
Seulgi looked at her unnie and she started crying. She move her head side to side as a sign of a no.
"What? What's wrong with him?" Joy said.
"I dont know too, and i dont want to know what is the reason I'm afraid" seulgi said while crying.

Why does its always her that will end up crying? Why is she the only one hurting? She asked her self

"Seul should we call his members?" Wendy ask. And seulgi said no.
" I dont want to bother the boys, maybe he's busy with their comeback and also they will have an upcoming tour maybe that's the reason why he doesn't contacted me for days" the inlove seulgi said.

"Unnie did you open your sns account?" Yeri ask. Everyone look at her with a pity in their eyes.
Our bear doesn't deserve the pain they thought.

"Right, maybe he message me their" seulgi went to her room and took her phone.

She's blind yeri said to her self.

"Unnie that's not what i meant" yeri said. Seulgi look so confuse.
Yeri opens her phone and she show her unnie a media site.

'ex lovers BTS jimin and Twice Jeongyeon are spotted together last night at...' the headline says.

"Unnie i think you two should talk about this one" joy said and hugs her sister by heart.

"No! Girls you actually believe that news!!? We all know that jimin and the boys are busy right now! They don't have time to go out in the middle of the night!!" Seulgi outbursts.

"Seul you're right they don't have time to go out but they have time to use their phone or to contact someone!" The oldest said. She doesn't want to be harsh but she wants seulgi to know the truth.

"I wont believe that news, I only believe in jimin" she said.

"Bear please wake up!!!!" Wendy shouted at seulgi.

"Why are you girls like this! You should support me!"

"Unnie we are supporting you in anything. But we are supporting you when we all know that this shit will hurt you" joy said.

Seulgi cries

"I don't know what to do" she cries and cries she doesn't know how to ease the pain. She wants to talk to jimin and ask him about everything but at the same time she's afraid to know the truth.