Nar 16

"Seulgi are you sure about it?" Irene ask seulgi.

Seulgi decided to meet jimin today to have they're final talk and to clarify things to him. When she saw jimin's messages in text and in instagram she knows she's gonna miss that boy but she also knows that this is the best part for them to grow.
Maybe in order for them to grow they should grow apart.

"I am! Girls don't t worry about me! I've been thinking about this. We didn't have a proper closure maybe after this the pain will he lessen" she said, even know she knows that the pain wont be ease. She knows after this it will be more painful.

"Unnie do you want us to accompany you?" Joy asked seulgi and she shrugged.

"No thanks. We will just talk for the very last time" the girls know that she's faking her smile right now but they want to support her so they didn't say anything about it.

"Hyung do i look good?" Jimin asked his older member. The leader look at him and formed his fingers into a like sign.

" relax jimin maybe after this you two will be to each other and enjoy things like before" namjoon said.
Jimin wishes that what his hyung said is true, he's nervous he never saw her for awhile now.
He's excited but at the same time he's nervous and afraid.
He's afraid that maybe seulgi only wants to meet him to have a closure. He's afraid that the love of his life will leave him.

"Just look at the the bright side chim" hoseok said while drinking a cup of coffee.

He smiled at them. He's thankful that his members are always there.
When the members learned that jimin and seulgi already broke up, they almost kick him in the dorm.
But they said things that made jimin realizd things.

"Jimin goodluck!" His same liner member said. Jimin left the dorm and read again the text that seulgi sent to him, its the address.

She really wants privacy he thought when he read the text. A address of a condominium.

Seulgi arrived first at the condominium. Wendy let her borrow her condominium for today because that what friends are for.

She look at the interior of the condo. Its very wendy vibes from the colours to the paintings that are hung at the walls of the room.
She heard a doorbell.
Its now or never!

When she opens it jimin wants to hugged her so much but he's afraid that seulgi might get angry. He went here to pursue seulgi again not to make things worst.

"How are you?" Jimin said when he entered the condo.
"Good" she locks the door. She's nervous very nervous.

They became silent for a while.

"Love I'm sorry" jimin said tears are forming in his eyes.

"Lets talk about it later. Did you eat already?" Seulgi said. Jimin shook his head.

" okay" she said and she went to the kitchen.

"Do you need help?" Jimin asked her.
"Maybe you could peel and slice the ingredients" seulgi said.

He thought about this kind of things. Seulgi and him are cooking and their kids are playing at salas. He smiled as he thought about it.

I wish this day will never end they both thought.