Nar 15

She left. Its over now. He mess up big time.

Everything was fine. Their relationship was fine not until he got confuse. Its his fault.

"Jimin are you okay?" Jeongyeon asked him. He look at her, pain is visible in her eyes.

"Jeongyeon sorry I already told you that we won't get back again please respect my decision" jimin said, he knows that sana and jeongyeon planned this.

"No! I saw how he left you jimin! Lets just be together again! You belong with me!" Jeongyeon.

"Jeongyeon please stop!! I know you and sana planned this all along! I'm not blind but I respect you so I went to met you! But look what happened I mess up so much!!" Jimin cried. Jeongyeon thought he never cried for her even when they broke up.

"Yes we plan this all along! Please jimin lets give it a second chance!"

"Sana is using you!! Cant you see!? Sana is inlove with me! She's using you she wants to ruin my relationship! She did this too when we were still together!" Jimin said.

"That's not true!!! Sana only wants to help me!" Jeongyeon shouted. They're making a scene now but luckily there is no much people there.

"Jeongyeon just stop! I love seulgi!" He walks away from the girl.

"But you got confused right? You got confused when I showed up again! You got confuse when I called you and ask you to meet me! You got confused when I said that I'm still inlove with you!" That made jimin stop.

He look at her and said

"Yes i got confused not because i have a feeling for you, its because i want to test if i deserve seulgi and her love" he said and walk out.

"Jimin!!!!" She shouted but jimin didn't look back. He needs to talk to seulgi. He needs her life back. He needs her

__________________
Follow me on instagram:
Jlnford_wp

I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT EXO IS BACK!!!!!!!!