I'm feeling Blue

The two boys sat up on Ace's bed, letting their nail polish dry by shaking their hands forcefully. And once they were dry, they lied back down on the bed, with their feet touching subconsciously. They had taken the decision to let their face masks on for a little longer before washing them off.

"Say, Ace, why do you put these things on your face anyways?" 2d questioned

"Well, to make my skin smooth of course. May I ask you why you put on nail polish?" He asked while smiling.

The singer hesitated a little before answering because he was trying to figure out what he was going to say. The silence lasted for about 30 more seconds. Ace noticed that 2d was turning red again but before he could say anything the singer opened his mouth to answer the question that had been asked.

"To look pretty I guess." The bluenette stated, while his whole entire face turned red. The singer knew he was blushing because he felt his ears and cheeks warm up and he slowly felt the tip of his nose tingling a bit too. "Sorry. For the whole blushing thing." 2d apologized while blushing even more. He was mildly embarrassed and uncomfortable because you could see that he was shaking and breathing heavily, while his forehead was covered in mild sweat even though the room was fairly chilly.

"Hey, no need to say sorry or panic, I think that's totally fine that ya turn red a lot. It makes you, well, you!"

"You think?"

"I know."

2d now got of the bed to go explore Ace's room. The first place he went to was the closet because he wanted to see what kinds of clothes his new bandmate had. He looked at Ace and asked if he could see what's inside. The bassist, who was still on the bed nodded with a smile. The bluenette saw all kinds of colorful t-shirts and bottoms, but his favorite was this pineapple button up shirt that he found at the back of the closet. The bassist watched him stare at it in amazement before opening his mouth to say something.

"Ya wanna try it on D?"

"O-oh I-I mean, if it's okay with you?" The bluenette asked, trying to hide his excitement

"Totally, go ahead, knock yourself out buddy."

The bassist watched as the older boy tried to take off his shirt, but got flustered at the idea of Ace looking at him doing it. "U-um can you... Please?" Stuart started.

"Oh yeah! Sorry!" Ace said while looking away, with his face turning red.

Stuart was really struggling to open the buttons of the shirt so he asked his bandmate for help. Ace got up and fumbled the shirt in his hands trying his best to open it, and trying his best not to look at the singer's chest, which was a really hard thing to do. He gave the shirt to the bluenette and watched him put it on.

"Ace?" He asked

"Yeah D?"

"Can you please button up my shirt, i'm sorry, I just can't keep my hands from shaking."

"Sure thing."

Now they were facing each other. Ace was totally flustered, but the blue haired boy was oblivious to all of this because he was thinking about something, or to be more specific, someone. The fact that Ace was buttoning up his shirt for him, reminded him of how Murdoc used to say that he took care of the singer while he was comatose. This upset him because, like he said before he didn't want to think about Murdoc. But his thoughts were interrupted by the sound of Ace's voice.

"All done. How do ya like it? It's pretty big on you though..."

"It's so pretty!" 2d bubbled. Ace wore a way larger size than 2d. The singer could still fit in his clothes from 10 years ago. And that made the shirt look like it was a dress on 2d, which in Ace's book, looked really cute. The duo made their way back to the bed totally forgetting about their face masks. Suddenly 2d asked; "Do you really think i'm that good?"

"What you you mean D?"

No answer from the singer

"I don't get it?"

"You always agree with everything I say, and you always compliment me in the nicest ways possible. Is it because you used to like me?" 2d blurted out.

Now Ace wasn't one to get all touchy about his feelings with people, but he felt different with 2d. " Well first off, I try to be nice with everyone." He stated slowly bringing 2d closer to him. "And you're no exception. And yes, it helps that I did like you in the past, and don't get me wrong I still kinda do!"

"Ace. Stop it. Please."

"Why? Is something about that hurting you? You can leave if you want." Ace said wih a straight face.

"No. You're just... Making feel... Things. For you?" The bluenette said with the smallest voice ever.

"And is that a problem?" The other boy questioned with a smirky tone.

"No it's just that, I don't know if you feel things for me. Do you?" He asked cuddling into Ace's chest, while getting their legs tangled. He still smelt of Pinecones and there was a now a slight hint of cinnamon too. Ace was a pretty boy even for his age. He had light green skin, but it was nice and soft, with darker freckles on his whole body if you looked really close. His hair was always well done too, which made 2d think about putting more effort into his own looks.

"I don't know do I?" He asked himself while playing with a strand of the bluenette's hair, which was really soft and smelled like the ocean.

"Well, I think you do."

"If you think I do, then it must be true then."

"Knew it." 2d giggled. They laid there for about 5 more mins, cuddling into each other and hugging each other really tight.

"Ace, do I have to change for you? Like, the way I look?"

"No, no, no! D, you're perfect like this! What makes you think like that?"

"You. You're just too pretty, and I feel like I need to be pretty too."

"You are pretty. Don't change just because someone wants you to. Okay D?"

"Okay."

"And, we don't have to tell Noodle and Russel if you don't want to, we can take it slow. Whenever you're ready, i'll be ready."

"O-okay. So, does this mean?"
"I guess so. Now cm'on let's get this stuff off of our faces before Nu and Russ come back home huh?"

As they tried to get out of the bed, 2d dove in and gave his new lover a quick peck on the chin, asking for attention. "You've got some smooth moves Tusspot."

"Says you Copular." the bluenette swooned before standing up. "I just never felt so confident or intimate before. But I don't think I want to tell the media right now. Or anyone else besides Russ and Nu, if you're okay with that."

"Stuart we can go as slow or as fast as you want to go." Ace said holding 2d's hand and giving it a little squeeze before dashing to out his room into the hallway and shouting; "First one to the bathroom gets to choose a movie for movie night!"