Good Morning

Ace woke up to find 2D asleep next to him He stretched a bit, making sure to not wake his boyfriend up. Once he finished stretching he checked the time on his phone. It was 7:30 am. He observed as his chest slowly moved up and down as he breathed. Ace took his finger and traced the outline of his boyfriend's jaw and stroked his hair. He noticed that 2D was slowly waking up so he gave him a soft kiss on the forehead. The singer's white eyes slowly opened as he yawned and cuddled into Ace.

"Good morning," 2D whispered. Ace stroked his soft blue hair and kissed him on the cheeks.

"Good morning. Sleep well?" Ace asked.

"Better than ever. You?"

"Same." There was some awkwardness in the room due to the acts of the previous night and they were both trying to start a conversation. 2D proceeded to yawn and rub his eyes. He smiled and murmured something to himself. Ace noticed that he was smiling and tried to find out the reason.

"What's so funny?" He smirked. There was no response. Instead, the 2D just continue smiling and giggling to himself. His whole face turned pink as he let the soft giggles out of his mouth.

"What?" Ace asked again. Still no answer from the singer. Ace wanted to know the source of all of this happiness so he decided to make a move. He wrapped his arms around his boyfriend and started tickling him all over. 2D laughed and wriggled around but Ace wouldn't stop until he got an answer out of the singer.

"What so funny Blue?" 

"Ch-cherries!" 2D laughed and giggled pleading to be let free. "P-please, let g-go of me!" The sounds that 2D made were music to Ace's ears. He liked it when 2D was in a good mood but he loved to hear his loud but gentle laugh.

"What's so funny about that?" Ace let go of him and set him by his side. "I thought that was your safe word?" 

"Yeah, it is. It's not that it's funny but, I just really like saying that word now. And whenever I think about it, it makes me smile." 2D blushed and covered his face in embarrassment. "I know, it's really weird." Gosh, 2D was so soft.

"No, it's not. That makes me feel so warm inside." Ace lifted 2D's hands from his face and started kissing him. 2D somehow went from laying beside Ace to laying on top of him now. The two shared a long and passionate kiss. It was only 7:50 am and the two were in boxers kissing each other like it was the end of the world. Neither of them cares if the other had a bad morning breath. They finally stopped when they both of them stopped to regain their breaths. They laid down next to each other and cuddled. The mood suddenly calmed down and the room was quiet. 2D looked at Ace with a nervous face and started whimpering. At first, Ace didn't notice the tension or the whimpering because he was on his phone checking his social media. He set his phone aside and looked at 2D.

"What's the matter?" Ace asked him. 2D just looked away from him. "Cat got your tongue?" He joked.

"I want to take a shower," 2D confessed.

"Go ahead, I'm not going to stop you D."

"No, you don't get it."

"What do you mean?" 2D's face turned red and he struggled to express himself with words.

"What I mean by that is, I want to take a shower, but with you." 2D blurted out his words and crossed his arms. "I'm sorry. That sounds really weird"

"No, not at all. I have to admit that I've kinda thought about that too. But yeah sure."

"Really? You don't find it weird or awkward?"

"No. Stu, you're my boyfriend. If I had a problem with that I would have told you. I don't think it's weird or awkward, it's what people in relationships and couples do. Now cm'on, let's go."

"Wait right now?"

"Yeah, I feel kinda sticky and moist, to be honest, but if you want to cuddle some more that's okay with me."

"No, it's fine. I do feel a bit stuffy myself." 2D clung onto Ace as they walked out of the bedroom and into the bathroom down the hall before they could close and lock the door Noodle put her foot in between and walked inside to retrieve her makeup bag.

"Morning lovebirds." She giggled. 2D waved at her while he glared at his teeth in the mirror.

"Morning Noods, what's up?" Ace asked

"Oh, nothing just getting my makeup. I was looking for you two actually. We're going to the mall to get some album promotion new clothes. We still have the ones from Humanz if I remember. Anyway, we're leaving in 2 hours so get ready." Noodle left the bathroom winking and locking the door behind her. Ace hugged 2D and put his head in the crook of his neck, which sent shivers down 2D's spine.

"Now where were we?" Ace whispered. The two stepped in the shower and put the water on hot because neither of them felt like taking a blazing cold shower at this time of the day. 2D used this opportunity to lather up Ace's hair with his favorite Strawberry scented shampoo. It was nice to see Ace's hair all natural and grease free. Ace did the same to 2D but once he was done he put his hair up in ponytails. They stepped out of the shower a few minutes later to dry themselves off. Ace used his towel to dry off his hair and 2D noticed that his hair was puffy. He really liked it so he obviously stuck both of his hands in it.

"Why don't you leave your hair like this more often Acey?"

"It reminds me of myself when I was fifteen and you know how awkward of an age that is Stu." Ace chuckled

"Well, I love it. I think it's cute." He kissed Ace on the forehead and proceeded to brush his teeth and put his boxers and shirt back on.

"Really?" Ace said with a mouth full of toothpaste. He spits it out and looked at 2D with a nervous face.

"Really." They walked out of the bathroom and walked into their bedrooms to go change.