Tired

2d and Ace stepped up onto the mini stage that was set up near the pool. Ace grabbed a pair of microphones and handed one to 2d. Ace walked over to the guy that was over at the karaoke machine and whispered something into his ear and climbed back onto the stage next to 2d.

"You ready Blue?" Ace asked.

"Yeah, I think so."

Ace put thumbs up, then piano music began to play. Noodle and Russel wondered what was going to happen but before they could do anything they duo started singing.

"I met him in a crowded room
Where people go to drink away their gloom
He sat me down and so began
The story of a charmless man"

Then 2d slid in front of Ace and started singing by himself

"Educated the expensive way
He knows his claret from his Beaujolais
I think he'd like to have been Ronnie Kray
But then nature didn't make him that way"

Then they both started shouting

"He went na na na na na nana"

2d and Ace were so committed to this song that they started jumping up and down and rolling around the stage like they were crazy. They sand the song as their lives depended on it, with sweat trickling down their faces. Ace's sunglasses got knocked off his face because of all the jumping around and skipping. 2d got a hold of his arm and they started to dosey doe all around the stage whilst singing. They didn't stop until the last verse of the song came. 2d and Ace got on their knees and slid to the end of the stage, finishing the song. The crowd that surrounded them clapped and cheered for them, some of them questioning what just happened.

"Thank you!" 2d giggled as he struggled to get air in his lungs.

Ace bowed down a couple of times before getting his sunglasses and looking at the time on his phone. It was 8:05 pm. 2d and Ace got down from the stage and headed towards the drinks.

"That was fun Acey.  didn't know you could sing like that!" 2d exclaimed while he practically finished his cup of orange juice in one gulp.

"My voice got a bit rusty. But that was really fun!" He stated while punching 2d on the arm.

"It's getting a little late Blue, you wanna head in for the night?"

"Yeah, that would be nice. I am kinda tired."

They walked up to Noodle and Russel to tell them they were heading inside for the night expecting to just get a simple 'goodnight' but instead, they got a huge reaction from the crowd.

"Aw yeah! Go get him Ace!" Archie shouted.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do guys!"

2d turned beet red and said 'goodnight' to everybody before taking Ace's hand and dragging him inside the house. He went straight to the kitchen to get something from the fridge.

"I thought you said you didn't drink D," Ace questioned.

"Yeah but I think I really need something besides orange juice and soda right now." He chuckled.

The two made their way into the living room where they sat on the couch. 2d turned the tv on, this random movie was playing.

"Do you feel okay? About everybody knowing about... Us?" Ace asked with pink cheeks.

2d took a sip of his beer. "Well, to be frank, I knew that people were going to find out eventually, but I just didn't know it would feel like how it felt back there. I kinda... I kind of wanted to have like... a private intimate relationship? I don't know."