Good Morning pt. 2

2D rummaged through his closet trying to find something to wear. Noodle was right, they did need new clothes. He pulled out his black button up shirt that he wore in the Saturnz Barz video. It was worn out and it was also a tad bit too small. At this point, he just decided to put on a pair of jeans, a white t-shirt, and a baby pink sweatshirt. Before heading out he looked at himself in the mirror one last time. He noticed that his hair was a mess so he popped on a baseball cap to hide it. 2D left his room and entered Ace's.

"You wearing a sweater in the middle of May?" Ace snorted. 2D hugged him and set his on Ace's shoulder.

"It's not that hot. You smell really nice Acey." Ace smelt nice in general but today, there was a slight hint of vanilla and strawberries. The strawberries probably came from the shampoo they used in the shower. 2D noticed that Ace was also wearing his varsity jacket.

"How come you're wearing your jacket?" He swooned 

"Because I'm Ace Copular, it's just something that I've always done. I just don't want you to die of a heatstroke D." Ace said as he put his signature glasses on. For once he didn't put any grease in his hair. Instead, he held it up in a neat little bun. They both got out of the room and headed to the living room.

"You want anything to eat D?" 2D was toying around with an old keyboard that he found on top of the fridge. He was lost in deep thought and concentration so he didn't hear anything Ace said.

"Hello? Earth to 2D," Ace shook him and 2D jumped and let the keyboard fall to the floor.

"I'm sorry! I was just playing something on the keyboard. I think it would make a really nice song. But we can talk about that later."

"Really? I would like to know what this song is about if you don't mind." Ace seemed really interested, something that surprised 2D because when Murdoc was here he would never take any interest in any of his ideas. He would just take them as his own without giving him any credit.

"Really? You would actually listen to me?" 

"Of course I will D, you can talk to me about anything."

"Okay well, I had this idea about this song a few days ago when I actually realized that with Murdoc in jail, I can finally do anything that pleased me. I guess it's a song about my new found freedom and independence. I wrote a few lyrics down in my journal, but that's about it. I can show them to you later when we get back from the mall if you want. It's nothing too special though." 

"I'm looking forward to it. If you want I could bring my bass so we can come up with a few notes for the song. That sound good?" Ace proposed.

"Always." 

A while later, Noodle and Russel came into the kitchen. Ready to go, they all headed outside and into the Cadillac.

"What do you guys plan on buying?" Noodle asked.

"Do we have a limited budget or something?" 2D questioned.

"No, I just wanted to know because I still don't know what I want. I also think I need to get rid of some of my old clothes because my closet is practically overflowing with dresses and t-shirts I haven't worn in a year or two."

"I don't know what I want to buy yet."

Sorry if this chapter is really short! I've got a lot of things to take care of! But I'll write a longer chapter in a few days!

-ScurvyCorn