Heatwave

Just a small a/n, thank you for 100 reads! Tbh, I never thought I'd ever get there, due to the level of cringe and cliche in each chapter but thank you sm! (Now let's get to 200 reads...)

It was around 9 am when Noodle was wandering around the corridors of the house waiting for her other bandmates to wake up. She knew 2d and Ace would still be out, due to last nights "Adventure" but, she still wanted to work on some songs so she decided to just barge into Ace's room to see if he was there. She jumped inside the room but didn't find the green man. The bed sheets were still neatly done, and nothing was out of order. There is only one other place he could be. She walked out of the room, closed the door and opened the door to 2d's room. She was right (as always). There laid 2d, cuddled into Ace, with their legs tangled, faces right next to one another. The room smelled of cherry, which was more pleasant than how it would usually smell. She crept inside the dark room and walked to the right wall of the room. Where the windows/curtains were. She silently giggled before snatching the curtains open, revealing the scorching light of the sun which was unusually too bright.

"Wake up old men! Time to get the day started!" She shouted between laughs and giggles.

Both men quickly shot their eyes open, not because of the shouting, but because of the extremely bright light that shone right onto their faces, and started screaming like they were 5 years old. Russel, who was in the other room a few doors away, heard the fuss and got out of his bed and walked into the room, questioning what was going on.

"What are you cracker heads up to this time, don't you know-" He was at a loss for words when he saw the scene in front of him. They were in bed together, hair all messy and tangled. Their arms were wrapped around each other and both their faces were deep red. Russel's white eyes quickly scanned 2d's neck for hickeys. He sighed in relief when he didn't find any.

"What were you two even doin'?" Russel cringed.

The two men looked at each other in embarrassment, then looked at Noodle, then they looked at Russel before looking back at themselves before understanding what was going on.

"No, no, no, no! It's not like that! Noting' happened! I swea' to you Russ!" 2d denied. He quickly got out of the bed and rand towards Russel showing him every inch of his neck, back arms, and chest. "You see Russ? Noting'! Noting' at all!"

"Fine, fine I believe you D'. Now go put on some pants and a shirt and head downstairs for some breakfast. Or peppermint tea as you like to say."

2d ran to his closet and grabbed whatever clothes he could find before scurrying out of his room and into the bathroom, leaving his other three bandmates behind. Russel sighed and turned to Ace, who was still on the bed. Noodle got a hint of what was going on. Russel was about to give Ace a "talk". Russel walked towards the bed and sat down next to Ace who was all red and flustered.

"Look man. I don't have mind you and 2d dating, but you just gotta be careful with D okay? I don't wanna see him with bites all over his neck, or anywhere on his body as a matter of fact. Even though he's 43, he's still kinda oblivious to all "that" stuff, heck I don't even think he's ever been talked to about any of this, so please don't make him do anything that he doesn't want to do. Ya, hear me?" The bassist nodded, not wanting to upset the bigger man. "Great now go put some clothes on for Christ's sake." He finished.

Russel and Noodle got out of the room and went downstairs, leaving the bassist in the room.

_ _

It was around 1 pm. And the sun was still really bright and there was somewhat of a heatwave in the atmosphere. The band was in the music room, trying to perfect the beat of a new song they were working on. Noodle, Russel, and Ace sat by the desk trying to figure out how they could make the album sound more different than the others. Meanwhile, 2d sat on his giant pink bean bag, fumbling with his notebook, trying to come up with new lyrics for a song. The sun was shining right on his skin, making it turn a deep red color. Ace turned to 2d, noticing that he was getting sunburned and heavily sweating.

"Hey, Stu dear? Why don't you get out of the sun, and come to sit here with us?" Ace asked.

"Yeah, Toochie, you look really tired and sweaty. It's way cooler where we are cm'on" Noodle pleaded.

"B-but me beanbags here and I don't wanna sit in a chair. Maybe we could take a break? Watch some zombie movies?"

Suddenly Noodle eyes lit up. "We could finally use the pool in the backyard guys! Ever since we moved last year, we never used it, and now is a perfect time!"

"I-I don't know. I don't really want to go outside, it's burning out there Nu!" 2d whined. "Can't we just stay inside? I don't want to get severely sunburned again like last time at plastic beach. And besides my all of our swimsuits shrunk when I tried to wash them back in February." 

"Great! We can go shopping then! We can take a break from the album a bit and go have some fun at the mall! Come on, guys! It's gonna be great trust me!"

Everyone knew that you could never say no to Noodle, she had this way of convincing you to do something even if you didn't want to. This even worked on Murdoc, who, always said no to everything that was asked of him. Russel and 2d always wondered how she did it. 

"Fine." Ace and Russel said. They looked back at 2d, who had a look of defeat on his face. "Fine, whateva'."