Sunburns

The time was 2:30 pm. 2d looked down at the turquoise blue water before him, scared to get in. He stood there, with a parasol in his hands, protecting him from the sun. He was lathered in sunscreen because he didn't want to get sunburns. He wanted to cool off in the water, but his pale skin wouldn't let him. One wrong move and he'd end up in the water, and all his sunscreen would wash off so he just decided to go take a seat in one of the beach chairs next to Ace on the patio. 

"What's with the sunscreen D'?" Ace asked

"I really don't feel like gettin' another sunburn." He said while leaning over to get his notebook to continue writing out his lyrics. But just as he opened it, Ace snatched it out of his hand putting it into his bag. 

"No, no, no, no. C'mon relax a bit yeah?"

"Fine. Can you give me my sweater, please? I can feel my skin burning."

"Oh cm'on no need to put on a sweater stu dear just hop into the pool. It will be fun, trust me!" He said pulling him off of the chair.

"Fine. But can we go inside and sleep a bit after, I'm feeling a tad bit drows-" And before he could finish his sentence his body got in contact with the cool water of the swimming pool, washing the sunscreen off of him. He quickly swam up to the top of the water, gasping for air.

"Toochie you finally got into the pool!" Noodle exclaimed.

"Yeah, sure, you could say that. I'm going to go take a nap for a bit luv'."

"Okay, but come back around 6 we invited some people over for a family barbecue!"

"Ok. I'll be there." The bluenette said, struggling to get out of the pool. Once he was out, he shook the water out of his head and proceeded to dry himself with his towel. Ace also got out of the pool, walking towards his boyfriend. "You still tired D'?" He asked

"Always. Now cm'on let's go before-"

"Hold it you two. Now, where do you think you're going?" Russel asked as he stepped in front of them blocking their way into the house. He had the look of a dad who just found out about his daughter's boyfriend. 

"Um. Well, we're going to take a nap. In my room. In my bed. Together." 2d said as his voice got smaller.

"Just don't do anything while I and Noodle are still home. That's just gross."

He got out of the way, and the two boys got their belongings and headed towards 2d's room. 2d threw his beach bag on the floor and headed towards his closet to change out of his wet swimsuit. He couldn't find his pajamas so he just pulled out a white shirt and some blue boxers. Ace laid on 2d's rug, looking at his phone. 

"Um, could you kinda like, turn around... So I can change? Please?" The bluenette asked with a red face.

"Oh! I'm sorry! Y'know what, I think I'll go change too! Sorry!" He blurted out as he skipped out of the room. 

_ _

They cuddled into each other and got closer and closer, as they talked. 2d couldn't keep his eyes away from Ace. He was such a handsome boy. 2d leaned in a little closer, their foreheads touching. He couldn't fight against the thoughts that were going through him. His very smell was flooding his mind now. Ace wrapped his hand around 2d, pulling him even closer.

"Hey what were you and Russel talking about this morning Acey?"

"Oh, nothing."

"Cm'on! Please tell me."

"He told me to not leave any marks on you."

"Marks? As in, hurting? Me?" Ace laughed at 2d's obliviousness.

"No silly, hickeys, love bites y'know?" He said while stroking the bluenette's hair.

"Oh. Well, what if I want you to?"

"Oh really?"

"Yeah. I do-"

Before he could finish his sentence Ace dove his head right into the bluenette's neck, slowly kissing it forgetting everything that Russel ever said. By the time he was done, there was a slightly purple mostly blue mark in the middle of 2d's neck.

"I thought you wanted to take a nap, blue."

"Blue?"

"It's a nickname I just thought of. Your skin turned blue after I kissed ya."

"Oh. Ok, Acey." He said as he felt his eyes getting heavier and heavier by the second. Ace could feel that 2d was slowly drifting off to sleep so he wrapped an arm around his shoulders and pulled him closer, gently rubbing his arm. He too got captured by the feeling of drowsiness and started closing his eyes, entering the dream realm once again.

Meanwhile outside, Russel couldn't help but feel that something was going on so he decided to go check up on 2d and Ace, just to make sure everything was okay. He climbed up the stairs and knocked on 2d's door. No answer. He decided to just go into the room and see what was going on. When he got inside, he saw 2d cuddled into Ace, with a hickey on his neck.