Congrats

Small a/n; sorry I haven't been really active lately. I had this really bad author's block and I needed to sort some things out. But now I plan to publish on a consistent schedule, which would be every 2 days and sometimes every 3 days if I don't have time (And sometimes every day if I have the time). Anyways, thanks for waiting for me to update this cringe story, and don't forget to vote if you really like it! Thanks! :)

"Whatever guys just don't do anything while we're in the house. It's gross". Russel didn't want to have to deal with any of this anymore so he just sighed and left 2d's room, smirking. Meanwhile, the two were still in bed staring at the floor slightly embarrassed. Ace was on the verge of exploding of laughter, but 2d was filthy red and flustered. He stood up and went to his desk and started scribbling down something. Ace walked over to him and stood behind him, attempting to read what he was writing.  

"Watcha doing D'?" Ace asked.

"Writing down some lyrics, I guess."

"Oh really? What's the lyrics about then?"

"I don't really know yet but this is what I've got so far; If you see me floating, too many times, my face will be painted in these white brick lines."

"Sounds nice and melancholic kinda."

"Yeah, I guess. Um, can we not... Do any of that, while Russel's home? Cause that was... Kind of embarrassing." 2d chuckled a little

"Sure. Now c'mon, we have a barbeque to attend D'." 

2d lazily got up and walked towards his closet. What was one supposed to wear to a barbeque full of people you barely know? He only had t-shirts in his closet. The only real dress shirt he had was the one he wore in the saturnz barz music video back in phase 4. And even if he did have any dress shirts, they probably wouldn't fit him anymore since he would probably never wear them. An idea popped into his head and he turned around to Ace, holding onto his torso and nuzzling into his neck. 

"Can I maybe borrow one of your shirts Acey? I don't really have any proper formal shirts." He asked, seeking for a little attention.

"Oh yeah? But you look nice in anything D and besides my shirts are way too big for you anyway."

"Please? I really don't have anything formal and I want to look nice." 2d aked with a whiney tone, whilst hugging Ace really tightly.

 "Oh fine, I could never say no but please your hug really hurts" Ace chuckled as 2d clung onto him as they walked into his room. Ace opened his closet and turned to 2d. "Take your pick D. I'll be in the bathroom."

"Okay." 

As Ace walked out of the bedroom 2d walked over to the closet and started rummaging through all the clothes, trying his best to not mess it up, as he did to his own closet. Everything nice he found was either too big for him or too short for him. It wasn't until he was taking one shirt off that he found this light salmon pink short sleeved button up shirt that was at the end of the closet. He held it out in front of him and it wasn't too big, but he would need to tuck it into his jeans if he wanted it to look nice. He dug his face into the shirt and tried to make out the smell. There was a mix of pinecones and cherry cola, just as he thought. Sitting down on the bed with the shirt in hand, he waited for Ace for about 5 minutes before getting up and going back into his own room to get ready. The party started about 10 minutes ago so he had to be quick. It took 2d about 15 minutes to do his hair, put on his outfit and freshen up, but he didn't realize that his hickey was still there as he was walking out of his room. He found Ace standing beside his doorway, waiting for him. Ace looked nice as usual. He had on his pineapple shirt with a pair of light salmon pink pants, the same color as 2d's shirt.