Summertime

Hey yall! I just wanted to let you know that I have started writing another 2dace fanfic! That's right my goal is to write as many 2dace fanfics as I can because it needs more appreciation! Anyway, you can go check it out! (It's on my profile because I can't put the link in here ssry) I would love if you guys would show some support and give me feedback! Thank you sm! And I also have another ffic on Ao3! (I have the link to it in my profile)

-ScurvyCorn 

"That shop looks pretty cool, you mind if we go in there Ace?"  The gang had driven to the malls a few minutes ago before splitting up so they would save more time. In the past 20 mins, 2D and Ace alone have already been to about 5 shops and have bought 8 bags worth of T-shirts and pants.

"Yeah, it looks pretty cute. Well, not cute for me but cute for you." He poked 2D's nose with his finger and opened the door for him. The shop was filled with polo shirts and vintage pants. Not really Ace's style but definitely 2D's. Aside from that, there were also a few leather jackets and sportswear here and there. Ace looked at 2D who was already busy looking through everything the shop had to offer. Ace didn't want to upset 2D by leaving him here so he went to look for something himself. Although he wasn't sure he would find anything appealing to him. He fumbled around a bit before he found a basic grey fedora with a white band around it. It was perfect, it didn't stand out too much but it was just the right amount of detailed. He put it on.

"Find anything good Acey?" 2D popped up behind him, peering over his shoulder.

"I found this fedora, I think it suits me pretty well," He looked at the mirror and twirled around. "Don't you think?" 2D clapped and giggled.

"It's very cute!" 

"Thanks. What did you get?" Ace asked looking at the shirt in 2D's hand.

"I just got this basic polo shirt, it's not much but I like it." It was a basic blue and white polo shirt. As said before, it wasn't much but Ace could tell that 2D really like it. And plus, it would look really great on him.