1

Anna was sitting in her therapists office. Dr. Chamberlin was listening to her as she retold him about the night of the explosion that killed her mother. 

She kept having the dream.

It came in bits. But lately she has been getting longer dreams. Which meant that she was remembering more from that night.

Chamberlin told her that it was probably best that she didn't remember everything. That sometimes the mind suppresses memories to keep a person safe.

He then told her that he felt that it was safe for her to go home. She was so happy to be going home. She ran to her room to pack. 

She couldn't  wait to got to her home. She couldn't wait till she could hug her dad. To hug her sister.

She was packing when someone from the room across from her walked in. With her hands in her robe pockets.

"Pretty little Anna. You're leaving us?" Anna looked at the woman.  The woman was walking closer to Anna. And with speed, the woman grabbed Anna's wrists pulling them out to see the scars on the  younger girls wrists.

 And with speed, the woman grabbed Anna's wrists pulling them out to see the scars on the  younger girls wrists

"Do you really think they fixed you?" She asked. "There was so much blood wasn't it? Tell me how red the water was." She grinned at the young girl a twisted grin. Anna struggled and freed herself from the older woman's grasp.

"What are you doing in here? I told you to leave her alone. She needs to pack." A nurse said coming and grabbing the woman and gently leading her out of Anna's room.

The woman looked back at Anna as if the fact that the younger of the two was leaving this place finally dawned on the older one.

"But who will I tell my stories to?" She asked as she was put into her room.

Anna waited till the woman and nurse was out of her room before grabbing the rest of the her things from her room's desk

She took the pictures, on the board above the desk, down and went to put them in the bag. She then grabbed her books and put them in as well. This bag had her important things in it, the hospital said they would send the rest to her home.