Chapter 1 :

???: NO NO PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING!! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!
Y/N: I've gave you too many chances minho but you never proved you're loyalty to me.
I nodded my head signaling to the guards as they took their gun and shot minho , I sighed and looked at minho's lifeless body.
Y/N: you should've obeyed me when you had the chance throw his body away.
I said as the guards did exactly what I told them to do,sorry I forgot to introduce myself, hi I'm lee Y/N 20 years old and I'm the mafia queen. You might be wondering who is the king well there is none, after my parents death I was their only child and they placed me as the mafia queen. Being a mafia is about putting your life in danger you'll never know who would kill you, you can never trust anyone.
??: you're highness.
The guardian said as he bows and I looked at him.
Y/N : what is it Jackson?
I could tell that there was something going on usually my guards doesn't enter until there is something wrong going on, you noticed that by the look on his face.
Jackson: it's the bulletproof gang.
The bulletproof gang is the most dangerous gang in the country they won't hesitate to shoot anyone who would get in their way. They are seven members. Kim taehyung aka V he is the eyes and ears to his leader he doesn't do much but he would kill whoever insults them or disobey them, Park jimin he is most likely to be his leader's bodyguard he is a good fighter and really close to his leader he knows everything about him, Kim namjoon aka rap monster he is the hacker in the group nobody knows a lot of things about him all we know he can accesses anything in a blink of an eye, Kim seokjin aka...well...just Jin he's the undercover nobody knows how he looks like he never shows his face to anyone he can find anyone so easily, Jung hoseok aka Jhope he is the like arms and legs of his leader if anyone wants to attack the leader, him and jimin would start fighting instead, Jeon Jungkook there is nothing he is not capable of he can do anything that comes in your mind, and last but not least the leader Min Yoongi aka suga aka agust d He is the leader of the gang, you probably think he doesn't do much well you're wrong he can kill anyone with his bare hands without a hesitation, he can be the most dangerous man on earth.
Y/N: what about them?
Jackson: They are coming.
I smirked and nodded
Y/N: Then let them in, prepare yourself's just Incase if any shooting happens.
Jackson nodded and bowed before leaving, I'm not the type to be scared of a gang my father had been training me ever since I was little so I was fully prepared to face anyone including the bulletproof gang themselves. It didn't take too long until I saw 6 men walking in protecting their leader, of course why not? I sighed and looked at them with a boring look.
Y/N: what do you want?
Suga looked at me with a cold face and a really angry eyes.
Suga: what do I want??? You blew my fucking house while we were inside of it!! Are you insane???
I looked over at suga and smirked
Y/N: maybe I am plus you stole a couple millions from me so that makes us even
Suga went silence for a couple of minutes before talking again.
Suga: you're gonna pay for what you've done
He smirked and pulled his gun pointing at me while his friends did the same, I chuckled and shake my head.
Y/N: Did you really think I'll let you come here without being prepared?
As soon as I said that all the guards came in with their weapons pointing at the bulletproof gang.
Y/N: you should've known who are you messing with mr.min.
Suga looked at me shook.
Suga: you wouldn't dare to shoot us
I raised my eyebrow and looked at him
Y/N: ohh really??
I signaled at the guards as they pulled the trigger ready to shoot them, suddenly I hear suga chuckles
Suga: you really are something aren't you?
He puts his gun down and puts his hands in the air as if he has been defeated.
Suga: lower your guns.
All six members looked at him confused, while suga was staring at me with a smirk on his face.
Suga: NOW!
They all obeyed him and put their hands on the air, I looked at the guards and signaled them to take their weapons.
Y/N: well if that what you came here for then you're free to go.
I smiled sweetly and about to walk away when I heard suga talk.
Suga: actually since you blew up our house we're staying here with you.
Did he just say...staying?? HERE?? Oh HELL NO I turned around and look at him.
Y/N: there is no way I'm letting you guys stay here.
Suga: well you blew up our house so that give us the right to sleep here.
He said while crossing his arm..he does have a point but there is zero way I'm letting sleep in my house.
Y/N: never in a million years. Plus how can I know that you guys won't sneak up in my sleep and kill me? I can't trust you.
Suga: then let's make a deal.
Y/N: a deal?
I looked at him with a unsure face. He sighed and nodded.
Suga: if you let us stay we will help you and do no harm to you or anyone that is close to you.
Y/N: and what If I don't want you here?
Suga: then we will hunt you down and we're not gonna stop trying.
I looked at him and he had a serious face on.
Y/N: fine, you'll stay here but that doesn't mean I trust you.
I looked at the guards.
Y/N: show them their rooms and if anyone did something stupid, shoot them.
The guards nod and with that I left the room.
Yoongi's POV:
I looked at Y/N as she walks away. She is one dangerous mafia I smirked at my thought before jungkook interrupts it.
Jk: hyung...why do we have to stay with her? She's our enemy remember?
Suga: I know
Jk: then why did you made that deal with her?
Suga: for fun
I smirked and looked at them.
All of bts (except yoongi): FUN??
Suga: yea..for fun
I looked at the them as they were give me weird looks I sighed and starts walking upstairs along with the guards. They started showing each member their room and then it was finally my room.
Guard1: this is your room Y/N's room is right next to you so don't you dare do anything stupid.
Guard 2: we're watching you do one move wrong and you're dead.
I scoffed and rolled my eyes.
Suga: yea whatever.
The guards looked at me with a unsure look before closing the door.
Y/N POV:
I was walking to my office thinking about what have I done, why did I let them stay?? But it's okay right? They are like hostages in my house...right? Yea yea hostages. I was lost in my thoughts until I felt someone jumped on me and hugged me.
Y/N: yaahhh jisso get off of me.
Jisso, Rosé, Lisa and Jennie. They are my best friends ever since middle school they know everything about me and I know everything about them, they are like sisters to me.
Jisso: but whyyyy I missed you unnie~
I sighed and hugged her back
Y/N: yeah yeah I missed you too
She broke the hug and smiled happily.
Lisa: it's good to see you again Y/N~
I looked at them and smiled.
Y/N: so what are you guys doing here?
Jennie: let's go out
I looked at her and she smiled.
Y/N: Now?
They all nodded in excitement
Y/N: I can't I have to keep my eye on the bulletproof gang.
BP: THE BULLETPROOF GANG???
Y/N: Yaaahhhh why so loud? And yes the bulletproof gang.
Rosé: why tho?
I looked at her and then the others they all had curiosity in their eyes, I was about to speak when someone knocked on the door.
Y/N: come in.
The door opened revealing...
BP: MIN YOONGI????
To be continued~
_______________________________
Hiii everyone this is my first fanfic ever I hope you guys had enjoyed it and I am so sorry if it's so short I ran out of ideas:(( anyways chapter 2 will be out soon and I'll make it longer~^^