Chapter 11:

Y/N POV:

"Shit" I cursed underneath my breath as I heard the man's voice, how come I didn't notice him?? I sighed quietly as I tried to figure out what to do, "first I need to know how many men are around, if he's on his own I can take him down easily but if he some people with him it will be a bit hard" I thought to myself as I was trying to come out with a plan, I then decided to turn around to see if there was anyone with him, I turned around slowly and looked at the man as he looked at me and smirked, "he's on his own" I thought to myself as I smirked back at him, he looked at me confused before placing his hand on his ear.

??: I've fou—

I cut him off by twisting his arm which caused the gun to fall from his hand, he yelled in pain.

??: you little piece of shit!!

He came at me as he tried to punch me but I kept dodging him, I went behind his back and kicked him from behind as he stumbled trying to balance himself, as he got back of his feet he took out a small knife he had, he started swinging the knife at me trying to hurt me, I dodged him before kicking him in the face making him go unconscious, It didn't take too long for his men to come, there was about 10 men or so standing in my living room they got their guns out and pointed at me, "well shit" I thought to myself before I quickly went and hide behind the couch, fire sounds was filling the house, I pulled out my FN FAL before shooting them.

Meanwhile

Yoongi's POV:

Me and the boys just got out of the cinemas, we just finished watching a movie called "pet Sematary", I couldn't focus on the movie, I had a bad feeling about leaving Y/N alone at home, I mean yea I know she's tough and she can take care of herself, but I couldn't shake off the feeling that she might be in danger, I sighed as me and the boys started walking towards the car before we all got in.

Jk: okay, is it just me, or do you guys also have a bad feeling?

Rm: so you feel that way too huh?

Tae: I think we all do.

The boys looked at each other, so I wasn't the only one thinking about it, strange we never felt that way in a long time.

Jm: can we actually hurry up and head back home?

Jin slightly nodded as he drove us back home, as soon as we arrived we saw three vans standing outside the house, I frowned my eyebrows in confusion without a second thought I got out of the car and fast walked to the front door as the boys followed behind me, I swung the front door wide open as my eyes grew wide from the scene in front of me, body are lying everywhere in the house, blood stains on the floor, my eyes scanned the room looking for Y/N, where the hell is she?

Jk: what happened here??

The boys came in as well as they saw the house that was clearly a mess, I shrugged before speaking.

YG: I don't know, but we need to clean this mess.

Jin: where should we throw the boys?

YG: throw them at any near by dumpster.

Tae: okay, but where's Y/N?

Y/N POV:

My body was tired from all the fight, I tied a man on a chair as I placed all my knife collections on a table, I sat down on a chair in front of the man as I breathed in and out while looking at the man in front of me, I wiped my sweat with my sleeves as I took my jacket off and placed it on the chair, I sighed as I looked at the man that was still unconscious.