Chapter 5:

I woke up by the sound of my alarm, I did my morning routine as usual before putting my makeup on and wearing my outfit.
Your outfit:

Your hair and makeup:

After doing my morning routine I went downstairs and saw the boys in the dining room like always I went and sat down, something seems off they are really quiet today

After doing my morning routine I went downstairs and saw the boys in the dining room like always I went and sat down, something seems off they are really quiet today. I wonder what happened, after finishing my breakfast I stood up and made my way to the door, I turned around to look at the boys and they all had a sorry look...weird... I went to my car and started the engine before driving to school, I parked my car before grabbing my stuff and went inside. as I went inside I saw momo waving at me, I looked at her and smile before waving back at her she came to me and gave me a really tight hug. it felt weird I'm not used to hugs, she broke the hug and looked at me before smiling.
momo: good morning Y/N~
Y/N: morning~
momo: have you heard??
Y/N: about what?
momo: they say there is a new student just transformed here.
Y/N: oh really??
momo looked at me and nodded, I was about to say something when I felt someone hitting their shoulder with mine harshly.
Y/N: what the? yaah watch where you going dumbass!!
momo looked at me shocked and then shook her head as a "you shouldn't have said that". I sighed and looked at the person who hit my shoulder and it was yoongi, he looked at me with a really cold face he came closer to me and pushed me making my back hit the lockers making everyone look at us.
suga: what did you say to me, little girl?
I looked at him and raised my left eyebrow.
Y/N: oh sorry you were talking to me, dumbass??
he looked angry at me and I just smirked.
suga: don't test me, pretty girl.
he placed his hand on my cheek before putting my hair behind my ear, I pushed his hand away from my face and looked at him straight in the eye.
Y/N: don't touch me.
he chuckled and shook his head.
suga: ooh princess, you don't get to tell me what to do.
Y/N: I don't know what got into you but you better get your shit together min yoongi.
he looked me right in the eyes and smirked before backing away from me, he looked at me from head to toe before bitting his lower lip and started walking away, momo quickly came to me.
momo: okay, what the hell was that?
I kept looking at yoongi as he was walking away.
Y/N: it was nothing don't mind it.
I sighed and looked at her.
Y/N: so shall we go to class?
momo just looked at me and nodded, we started walking to class and I saw yoongi resting his head on his table I rolled my eyes slightly and looked at jimin and jungkook I wanted to go to them and ask them what is going on, but not now at least not in here. I went to my table and sat down as the bell rang.
ms.park: good morning class today we have a new student, you can come in now.
as the teacher said that a really handsome man came in.
??: Hello everyone my name is lim jae-beom but you can call me JB.
he smiled and bowed, girls started fangirling over him.
ms.park: okay JB you can go and sit in front of Y/N, Y/N please raise your hand.
I raised my hand making JB look at me, he smiled and sat down.

              ~~~~~45 minutes later~~~~~

The bell rang letting us know it was lunchtime. I was packing my stuff until I noticed someone was standing in front of me, I looked up and saw JB.
JB: Hello Y/N
I looked at him and smiled.
Y/N: hey jb what can I help you with?
JB: I was wondering if you want to eat lunch with me.
I looked at him and nodded.
Y/N: okay sure, let's go.
I stood up and started to walk out of the class while JB was following me from behind, we went to the cafeteria and got our foods, I went to the table where I and momo always sit I saw momo waving her hand I went to her and sat down as JB sat down as well.
momo: oh hey jb.
she looked at him and smiled sweetly.
JB: Hello I hope you don't mind me joining.
he smiled as momo shakes her head.
momo: not at all~
he smiled and we all started eating, talking and laughing. suddenly we heard crashing sounds, we turned our heads to the sound and I saw yoongi pushing a guy to the floor and laughing at him and nobody is stopping him, oh go am I in high school again? I went to the guy that was on the floor I know it's none of my business but I couldn't sit there and do nothing.
Y/N: are you okay?
???: yes I'm fine.
I looked at yoongi.
Y/N: what the fuck is your problem??
he looked at me and raised his eyebrow.
suga: pardon?
I stood up and went to him before standing right in front of him.
Y/N: I said what. the. fuck. is. your. problem?
He looked at me pissed before smirking.
suga: it's none of your concern.
he looked at me with an emotionless face, I don't know why but it made me angry I punched him in the face making his nose bleed he turned and looked at me angrily, he was about to slap me when someone held his hand.
Y/N: Jae beom??
I looked at JB shocked he kept on looking at yoongi dead in the eyes, yoongi looked at him shocked while trying to free his hand from his grip.
suga: yah!! let go of my hand asshole!!!
JB: if I do will you try and hit her again?
yoongi scoffed and looked at JB.
suga: mind your damn business.
JB: she is my business, hurt her and I'll hunt you down got it?
he let go of yoongi's hand.
suga: you'll regret touching me you piece of shit.
yoongi fixed his clothes and went out of the cafeteria. I turned around and looked at the man who was on the floor looking at me and jb surprised. both jb and I went to help him, jb looked at the man.
JB: what's your name?
??: i-i'm heechul.
JB: okay heechul from now on you are my friend.
heechul looked at jb surprised yet happy.
heechul: thank you!!
he smiled happily at jb and jb nodded in respond, just then heechul looked at me.
heechul: you were awesome!! you punched him so hard his nose even started to bleed!!
I chuckled at his comment he sounds like a happy kid.
heechul: thank you for standing up for me, not a lot of people would do that.
he smiled slightly and looked at the ground.
Y/N: no need to thank me.
he looked at me again and I smiled sweetly at him, he smiled back and nodded.
heechul: I have to go now, thank you for everything.
he smiled and bowed before leaving, JB turned to face me.
JB: are you okay?
Y/N: yes, but you really didn't have to help me I can take care of myself.
JB: whether you can or not, if he ever tries hurting you again I assure you that I will kill him.
he was about to leave but I held his arm to stop him.
Y/N: don't put your life in danger jae beom.
he looked at me.
JB: don't worry, I won't.
he smiled as I let go of his hand and he left after that.

              ~~~time skip after collage~~~

I was driving back home while thinking about what yoongi did and say today, I sighed deeply he wasn't like that before I wonder what got into him? I arrived home and parked the car before walking out of the car and locking it and head inside the house. As I went inside I saw the 7 members looking at me angrily, I rolled my eyes ignoring their gaze and went upstairs to my room I yawned slightly and fell on my bed staring at the ceiling.
Y/N: I'm exhausted.
I said to myself before my door room fly open revealing an angry min yoongi, I looked at him before looking back at the ceiling.
Y/N: what do you want?
Suga: who gave you the permission to punch me.
I scoffed in disbelief before sitting straight looking at him.
Y/N: you brought this to your self Min yoongi. I thought you were a man of his words but I guess you broke your promise so easily.
He looked at me and chuckle before walking towards me, he came closer to my face.
Suga: Punch me again, I dare you.
He looked into my eyes and I looked at his as well.
Y/N: you know that I won't hesitate.
I let my hand up ready to punch him, but to my surprise he caught my wrist and pinned me on the bed.
Y/N: get off of me you perv!!
Yoongi chuckled and started moving closer to my face.
Suga: watch your mouth babygirl.
I pouted my lips and tried to look at them.
Y/N: I can't really watch my mouth.
He scoffed and held my hand in one hand while the other hand is on my waist, he then buried his face into my neck kissing it softly till he reached my ears and whisper.
Suga: I'm gonna make your life a living hell.
He kissed my earlobe and bites on it making me gasp, he smirked and got off of me before walking out of the room leaving me laying on the bed.
Y/N: I HATE YOU MIN YOONGIII!!!

Third person POV:
My phone started ringing I answered it without looking at the ID.
???: what?
??: boss I've found her.
???: I knew you won't disappoint me, good job... Jae Beom.

To be continued~
_________________________
Who is Jae beom working for? What does he want from Y/N? Does he want to protect her or hurt her???

Hey everyone~ A/N is here I am truly sorry for taking so long I wanted to make this chapter interesting and exciting for you~
I hope you guys loved this chapter~^^