Chapter 14

A/N POV:
Y/n and tae sat down as he was waiting for the answer on why y/n has a file that holds his picture, he didn't see what was inside the file but for some reason he didn't feel so good about the file. Y/n sighed before looking at tae, "what should I say? Hey tae you've been adopted by my family and you've been hidden away these whole years?" Y/n thought as she took another deep breath, struggling on how to tell her adopted brother the truth finally tae spoke bringing her to the reality again.

Tae: are you okay?

Y/n: huh? Oh yea I'm alright.

Y/n gathered all of her courage as she took a deep breath before speaking again.

Y/N: tae...you're adopted to my family.

Tae: what?

Y/n: I know it's hard to take bu—

She interrupted by taehyung's laughter, she looked at him confused before asking him.

Y/n: why are you laughing?

Tae: y/n stop lying to me.

Y/n: huh?

Tae: I'm yoongi's hyung adopted brother.

Y/n: what are you talking about?

Tae: yoongi's parents adopted me y/n, long time ago.

Y/n: I..don't understand.

Tae: why are you lying to me?

Y/N: I'm not lying tae.

Tae: yea right.

Tae stood up before throwing the file furiously on the couch as he stormed out the room, y/n was sitting there confused, "what does he mean yoongi adopted him?" "did he forgot about his past?" "How did yoongi found him" too many questions were going inside her head, she then stood up before grabbing the file tae threw along with her other files and left the office, she made her way to where the boys was as she placed her files inside the trunk before getting in, Jin started driving as yoongi was on the passenger sea while the others were in the back.

Y/N: where are we going?

Yoongi: to our secret place.

Y/N: you have a secret place?

Yoongi: technically yea.

Y/N: so you lived in my house just to be a pain in the ass?

Y/N asked as she crossed her arms looking at yoongi with a raised eyebrow, yoongi chuckled as he looked at Y/N.

Yoongi: sorry princess.

Y/N: don't call me that.

Yoongi: yes ma'am.

She rolled her eyes before looking at jungkook who was sitting next to her.

Y/N: can I put my head on your shoulder?

Jungkook: of course.

Jungkook smiled sweetly making her smile as well, she placed her head on jungkook's shoulder.

Y/n: can you sing?

Jungkook: huh? Uhhh yea I can.

Y/N: sing me to sleep please~

Jungkook got surprised by y/n's request, he looked at her as she closed her eyes waiting for him to sing, he smiled slightly before starting to sing for her.

Jungkook: there's nothing like us, there's nothing like you and me, together through the storm~

Y/N was shocked at how beautiful Jungkook's voice is as she slowly started to drift to sleep. Jungkook sighed as he looked at her before looking at the others.

Jungkook: are you sure about this?

Yoongi: yes.

Jungkook: but hyung, she helped us a lot she also saved your life.

The boys went quite for a couple of minutes as yoongi took a deep breath before responding to the young man.

Yoongi: she shouldn't have, she should've just minded her business plus don't forget what she have done to us Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at his older brother before looking at the rest, they all show sadness in their eyes except for yoongi. "Forgive me y/n" Jungkook whispered before hitting her in the back of her head making her lose conscious.

~~~20 minutes later~~~

The boys reached their secret house which was in the deepest forest somewhere far, somewhere no one could find it, they got out of the car as jungkook came out of the car while holding y/n in a bridal style before walking inside the house.

Yoongi: put her inside the torture room.

Jimin: you're not gonna hurt her, right?

Yoongi: no.

The boys sighed as yoongi walked upstairs into his room while jungkook went to put y/n in the torture room, he tired her up to a chair as he left the room before meeting up with the boys in the living room.

Jimin: she's gonna hate us.

Jhope: I don't like this.

Jungkook: me too.

Rm: we can't do anything else, you guys know what he'll do when he's mad.

All the boys sighed as they don't like the idea of kidnapping the mafia queen, they feel horrible for kidnapping her but couldn't disobey or let down their boss, they had no choice but to do it, few minutes later yoongi came down and went to the torture room. As he made his way to the torture room he saw y/n was still unconscious he went and bend down to grab a bucket filled with cold water before he splashed it at her face, y/n's eyes went wide open as she gasped for air she blinked a few times to see clearly, she got confused as she looked at yoongi sitting in front of her.

Y/n: yoongi? What is happening and why am I tied up?

She asked as she tries to understand what is happening around her, she looked at her state once more before looking at yoongi.

Y/n: am I being kidnapped?

Yoongi: ding ding ding, look who finally got something right.

Y/n: why are you doing this?

Yoongi: why? Hmmm I don't know let me guess maybe because you robbed me? You blew up my house? You killed people who were important to me!! Does that answer your question?

Y/n: what are you talking about??? I only blew up your house because YOU robbed me!! I didn't rob you or killed the people who were important to you!

Yoongi: don't lie to me! Isn't it enough that you lied to tae?

Y/n how did you-

Yoongi: how did I know? Ooh sweetie I took tae from you, and I faked that adoption paper that I have to let him stay on my side and he can turn on you whenever I say so.

Yoongi smirked as he looked into y/n's eyes as he chuckled evilly, y/n was sitting there not knowing what to say or do, she knows tae would believe anything yoongi says, fire was showing in her eyes, as she could kill anyone if they looked at it, she suddenly laughs like a psycho, making yoongi confused by her statement, she looked at him with a large smirk in her face.

Yoongi: the hell is wrong with you? Wait, you're not y/n aren't you?

Y/n laughed again out loud as she looked at yoongi with an dark and cold gaze, as she was replaced by someone else, someone who y/n herself fears the most, her other self ivy.

Ivy: you just made the biggest mistake in your life.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued..
———————————————————-

A/N note:
Hey guys sorry for the late update and I know some of you might be wondering who is ivy? Well remember the voices that y/n heard while torturing the guy, yea I decided to call her ivy hope you guys don't mind hehehe.