Chapter 13

Y/N POV:
My eyes winded at the words he said, no words could leave my mouth it's like the cat got my tongue and I got nothing left to say all I could do was stair at him, his eyes locked into mine none of us moved or talked, so many questions are in my head, but I have no answer to any of them, I swallowed my pride before my lips parted to speak.

Y/N: I'm gonna have to ask you the same question, Min yoongi.

Those were the only words that could leave my mouth, yoongi was shocked and so was I, I don't know why I said that, but it feels right saying it, yoongi came closer to my face, so close that our noses touched, his hot breath hitting my skin making me shiver, his lips touched mine and it felt like the world just stopped, his lips moved slowly and passionately, it didn't took too long for me to respond to his kiss as he wrapped his hands around my waist while my hands wrapped around his neck, he deepened the kiss as his breath got heavier, after a few seconds we broke the kiss, his forehead was on mine, my eyes were still closed as I slowly opened them I saw him looking at me, he then came closer to my ear as he whispered.

Yoongi: I wasn't planning on doing this, but I'm glad I did.

He chuckled slightly making me chuckle as well, I slightly hit his chest as I pushed him away playfully before he grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug, I hugged him back as a smile creeped on my face, this feels nice, my smile grew bigger as I continued hugging him.

Yoongi: wow you really do love my embrace huh?

Y/N: what can I do? You're really comfortable.

Yoongi:......Are you calling me fat?

Y/N: yup.

I pushed him away again as I laughed at his reaction.

Yoongi's reaction:

Y/N: you should see your face HAHAHAHAHA

Yoongi: yah! You think it's funny??

Y/N: IT IS HAHAHAHAH

Yoongi: if you don't shut up I'll kiss you again.

I quickly went quite when he said those words, I felt my cheeks get slightly red, why am I blushing so much? I cleared my throat before speaking.

Y/N: YAH! You...

Yoongi raised his eyebrow in a sarcastic way as I couldn't finds the words I quickly turned around and started walking away, now it was his turn to laugh.

Yoongi: HAHAHAHAHAH

I tuned around to face him as I saw him crouching down while grabbing his stomach, tsk asshole.

Y/N: yah shut up alright?

Yoongi: Hang on HAHAHA I CANT BREATH.

I pouted slightly before looking at my feet, I swear I've never acted like this, soon I heard yoongi stopped laughing as he walking towards me before standing in front of me, his hands slightly grabbed my chin as he lift my head up making our eyes meet, he smiled slightly before pecking my lips making me freeze.

Yoongi: if you keep pouting, I'll keep kissing you.

Pressing my lips together as I looked away, why is he acting like this? He slightly held my hand before walking.

Y/N: where are we going?

Yoongi: home.

Y/N: why?

Yoongi: because school is boring plus, we're old enough for school.

Y/N: what about my car?

Yoongi: ehhh you have plenty of cars.

Y/N: wha— but I— never mind.

I sighed as we continued walking as we reached the house, I was about to open my front door when something caught my attention. The door was already opened, I frowned my eyebrows as I looked at yoongi before entering the house, the house was still clean, it wasn't a mess, it didn't even look like someone came inside, I went to my office as yoongi followed from behind, I grabbed a gun before giving yoongi one as well, I sat down as I checked my security camera, I looked closely at the person who broke in, he looks like someone I know, I kept on looking at the security camera as I saw the man walking down to my basement, shit!! I quickly stood up and ran down to the basement.

Y/N: shit shit SHIT!!!!

Yoongi: where's your hostage?

I ruffled my hair, annoyed, that man took my hostage!! He knows what I look like, I should've killed him! I kicked the chair that was in front of me while breathing heavily, wait. It can't be him...right?

Flashback:

Momo: ohh right I forgot to tell you jb won't be here since he's looking for his missing friend he said he thinks he's been kidnapped.

I nodded as she explained to me.

Y/N: when was he kidnapped?

Momo: I don't know since yesterday I suppose.

End of the flashback.

It can't be jb...or...was it really him? I ran back to my office as I checked the security camera again, I pushed my hair back before covering my face, it was him. JB, are you working with GD as well?

Y/N: yoongi...

Yoongi: yea?

Y/N: you know everything about GD, right?

Yoongi: yeah, why?

Y/N: do you know who works with GD?

Yoongi: not really, I only know some of them since he always hired someone new.

Y/N: find out if JB is working with him, quickly.

He nodded as he called the boys explaining to them before hanging up, JB you are dead meat to me, just wait, I'll teach you a lesson for stealing my hostage.

Y/N: yoongi, tell rapmon to hack into the police station, I'm pretty sure that fucker went there, we need to leave this house as well, pack your things.

I said before standing up before heading out of the office, I quickly went to my room before packing my things, after a few minutes I was done with packing and the others came as well, I was right JB went to the police, we placed our bags in the van as I headed back to pack my important stuff, the boys decided to help me as well, jungkook, Jin, Jhope and jimin were taking care of the basement while me, yoongi, tae and rapmon were taking care of the office, namjoon was saving all the files and the security camera records in a hard drive before deleting them and formatting the whole computer, yoongi was helping with the boxes while me and tae were taking care of the files, after a few minutes namjoon, jimin, yoongi, jungkook, Jhope and. Jin were done packing, cleaning, etc while me and tae were still packing the files, my back was facing tae as I was picking up the last pack of files.

Tae: Y/N...

suddenly tae called out my name, I turned around to see tae holding a file, a very familiar file, I saw tears in his eyes as he approached me.

Tae: w-what is this?

I didn't know how to answer him, the file that he is holding was his file, his adoption file, I sighed slightly as I looked at him.

Y/N: I think it's time for you to know the truth.

———————————————————-
To be continued~