Chapter 8 :

Y/N POV:

My eyes winded as I saw yoongi falling on his knees. "No...this can't be" I thought to myself, tears were forming in my eyes without realizing it, bam bam laughed as he watched yoongi fall without a second thought and without hesitation I pulled out my gun and shot bam bam 3 times. Walking towards him as he was looking at me with wide eyes.

Bam bam: y...you're...gonna regret...this...

He chuckled as he slightly smirk.

Y/N: I won't.

I said making him stop chuckling as his smirk fall, now it's my turn to smirk before taking off my mask.

Y/N: remember this bam bam, you were shot by the mafia queen.

Bam bam eyes widened triple it size.

Y/N: I would love to end your life right now, but I'd rather watch you die slowly.

I said as I kicked him making him fall to the ground groaning in pain.

Y/N: yoongi!

I said remembering yoongi I turned around and ran back to yoongi who is now on the ground, I placed my gun back on it place, before slowly placing yoongi's hand around my neck while helping him stand slowly.

Suga:Y....Y/N...

Y/N: shhh you're gonna be okay.

Suga: Y/N...

He said softly making me look at him, slowly he placed his hands on my cheek wiping my tears with his thumb, confused I touched my wet cheeks, yoongi looked at me and smiled slightly, just then the door slammed open revealing the six members.

Jk: HYUNG!!!

They all ran to yoongi as jungkook wrapped yoongi's arms around his neck.

Jhope: Y/N I'll hold yoongi instead.

He smiled as I nodded slightly before he held yoongi as they started walking out, I was about to head out when jimin stopped me.

Jm: why?

I turned around looking at him confused while he was looking at me curious.

Y/N: what do you mean?

Jm: you shot bam bam for yoongi, why?

I looked at him and shrugged, he is right tho.. why did I saved yoongi? Jimin smiled as he places his hands on my shoulders.

Jm: whatever the reason is, we own you one.

I smiled and nodded as he wrapped his arm around my neck and the other hand was in his pocket.

Jm: let's head back home.

Y/N: yeah we should probably go fast, we do have an injured member you know?

Jm: ooh yea let's go.

He chuckled as I smiled before we started walking to the car, as me and jimin got in jin started to drive back home. Since BTS are the most dangerous gang in this city, let's say they are also the most wanted gang in the city and we can't go to the hospital because of that. As Jin parked the car in the garage, we all headed inside as jk and Jhope placed yoongi on the couch, I went to the kitchen and grabbed first aid kit and made my way back to the living room.

Y/N: you guys should go rest I'll take care of him.

Jin: are you sure?

I nodded as they left to their rooms, I looked at yoongi and sighed slightly, I have so many questions to ask him but I'll just ask him later, he is probably tired, well...obviously Y/N he's been shot duuhhh.